**Game Day** - Round 16 Carlton v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: game Day Thread Carton v Sydney

IF you want proof that this game is rigged by the umpires

HOW IN THE BLUEST OF BLUE HELL IS THAT NOT HOLDING THE FREAKING FOOTBALL

Sydney scum cheats.

Give us fair umpiring and Sydney don't come within ten goals of us.

At the professional level the coaches main job is to motivate his players.

Lack of effort = lack of motivation.

You answered your own question.

Can;t argue with that.

There is no doubt the buck stops with the coaching staff, no question.

But the player decision making appears to be an issue also

At the professional level the coaches main job is to motivate his players.

Lack of effort = lack of motivation.

You answered your own question.

Cause it aint Rattens fault, its the weather, playing surface, umpires, players, exactly what is Ratten responsible for?

They are ****ing cheating maggots those umpires. Yarran took 11 steps after he bounced. Goodes dropped the ball when tackled, no free kick. Judd does the same, free kick. Bolton dives like a fairy, free kick. McVeigh dives like the big girl that he is, free kick. I am sick of the ****ing piss poor standard of umpiring in the game nowadays.
mods should do something about people abusing the swear filter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is Ratten responsible for mate, would that be on field performances, player development etc.

Ratten aint up to it, dont care if we come back and win this, we need a coaching clean out.

Totally agree with this:thumbsu:

While our players are playing like crap, Ratten isn't doing anything for us.

In my opinion, we need someone who can bring some toughness back into our side, someone who will actually motivate our players after a bad start:thumbsu:

Why should Ratten be held responsible for the lack of effort of some players? You are just demonstrating the sort of behaviour which has decimated the Richmond Football Club for 30 years. Knee jerk sacking of coaches does not win premierships.

Personally I think we could afford to lose some of our supporters, because they are behaving more & more like sooky Richmond supporters.
This...

Hard man has hunger to get Richmond firing
I listened to Mark Harvey speak at the 10-year anniversary of the Essendon 2000 premiership last Sunday night, and one key point he made was this - you can have all the structures and team rules you like, but have if you don't have a fierce desire or a hunger for a brutal contest, structures mean absolutely nothing.

While Richmond has only won five games and will have its ups and downs from here until season's end, watching the players belt out the theme song after wins suggests that they are thriving under Damien Hardwick, and have the passion and hunger to succeed in the areas highlighted by Harvey.
Hard man has hunger to get Richmond firing

Remove this Banner Ad

**Game Day** - Round 16 Carlton v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back