**Game Day** - Round 16 Carlton v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: game Day Thread Carton v Sydney

Umpires raping us. :mad::mad::mad:

They are ****ing cheating maggots those umpires. Yarran took 11 steps after he bounced. Goodes dropped the ball when tackled, no free kick. Judd does the same, free kick. Bolton dives like a fairy, free kick. McVeigh dives like the big girl that he is, free kick. I am sick of the ****ing piss poor standard of umpiring in the game nowadays.

That's five goals by the umpires.

Well done umpires. You got your boys from Sydney another win. Congratulations.

We know how crap the Swans are without the umpires. Couldn't beat the Bullants reserves without the umpires.

If Ratten is not fired at season's end I will not renew my membership (until he does).
if they trade Fev...........................

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are ****ing cheating maggots those umpires. Yarran took 11 steps after he bounced. Goodes dropped the ball when tackled, no free kick. Judd does the same, free kick. Bolton dives like a fairy, free kick. McVeigh dives like the big girl that he is, free kick. I am sick of the ****ing piss poor standard of umpiring in the game nowadays.

here here. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

It is a ****ing joke. They manipulate the game and the players constantly second guess when they umpire like this. :mad::mad:

Changes the whole complexion of the game.

we're pathetic. even more pathetic are the constant complaints about umpires. the umps aren't making us play like shit.

Wow, this is getting embarrasing now.

We really need to win today, Crows are starting to fire up, and Im getting nervous about mabye missing the finals:(.

No but they have gifted Sydney five goals.

RESIGN RATTEN. You have tarnished your entire legacy more than enough.

Stop blaming the umpires, so theres been a few decisions that undoubtedly should have gone our way, we have been hopeless.... Game is just about over, lets just show some heart.....

Remove this Banner Ad

**Game Day** - Round 16 Carlton v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back