Competitions Game day thread round 17: West Coast v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing in Waites report. He will be fine.

Purnell that umpire is a goose and use to umpire my local footy league and was woeful then and how he made it to this level is beyond me. :confused:

Waitey again ! the slow mo looks like head contact was made if there is he'll be gone for another 2 or 3

BBJ

Contact to the head??? What footage did you see??? Clearly hit his shoulder with a tucked in elbow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hysterical or what? Not once have I ever been ashamed to be a Carlton supporter. Not when Essendon smashed us at Windy Hill in 1985, or when North smashed us at Arden St in 1983. I wasn't even ashamed when North smashed the living daylights out of us in Round 22, 2003. That day I was ashamed of many Carlton supporters, but not ashamed to be a Carlton supporter.

All that shows is we have a different tolerance for shame. The manner in which a number of players approached the physical aspect of the game is shameful...I have spent plenty of time on here defending Gibbs and Murphy, but tonight they were shown to be lacking ticker on numerous occasions. You can call it hysterical if you like...I'll stick with ashamed.

Good win, hopefully will give the boys a kick start to their confidence

Have always been a bit ambiguous about Grigg as a player, but was very good tonight - ran hard, thought through his delivery, and added a bigger body to the team.

Hopefully he hasn't signed with GC

Grigg can play
Ellard done well on priddas
Garlott could be something special
Hampson has hard hands
206 is no value around the ground and jacobs is better
Jr is not a fullback
Aw frustrates me(im thinking he might be shit)but when we beat Geelong and st kilda he was great
Waite lives on the edge and is plain dumb (lucky tonight)
Ratten is out of his depth

So Ratten is out there kicking, handballing and marking for all the guys out there who are ****ing up??? Ratten cant do everything for those players who arent making the effort

If I was you, I would change sides and go support Richmond.

Mate I love my football club with passion, dont tell me to go support another team. I have been a paid up member of the Carlton Football Club for over 20 years . I have supported Ratten as our coach from day 1, in last 4 weeks I have my doubts he is the right man for the job.

Good to be back on the winners list :thumbsu:

Great effort by Grigg.

8 goals from our small forwards.

Encouraging game from Warnock.

Ellard did a great job on Priddis, we may need him now with Army injured.

Hendo presented very well all game.

Credit to Russell, very tough job and never dropped his head.

Nice to see Bower taking the game on again.

Chris Johnson was a very good link man.

Courageous effort Army, hope you're alright mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions Game day thread round 17: West Coast v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back