GAME THREAD - Us v Them

Remove this Banner Ad

whats the free kick count?
I think we have more Frees For....but its not the count that matter,s its the fact that they are paying free kicks against us that are not even there that are killing our momentum and kicking goals agains thte flow of play. So ****en bullshit.

In hindsight, I think this was too big a of a game to debut Collins.

Walker did nothing.

Carrots, while shows small glimpses of hope, not good enough under the pump when it counts.

Thornton needs to be kept up front, he's useless down back trying to get us moving forward. Unfortunately I don't think there are enough back there who are better than him defensively.

Watson was unlucky with that goal, 4 on 1. His touch on the ball surely gave the others enough time to get back and help him? He looked like he was the only Carlton player for miles.

Murphy and Gibbs are soft! I've been saying it for years but they are not center square material. They are winger/flankers!!! Here is proof.

We need to build a decent on ball group and get these outside players outside.

Murphy isn't soft. Gibbs is

Not a bad thing though, he is excellent on the outside and should be played on a wing.

But seriously, Murphy isn't soft

The worst thing is that it's clear that we can match them...but these ****ing umpires are making it pretty bloody hard.

Not blaming them entirely, we need to be alot harder at the footy. show some passion blues!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are really spineless, our bottom 7 players are so scared of contests it makes me sick

How many times tonight have we lost possesion because we are scared of taking a hit??

All said and done we have far too many who simply havent RSVP'd tonight...Betts, Hampson, Russel, Gibbs to an extent, Collins a inauspicious start, Walaker not much chop. Can't carry quarter of a team against a team like Collingwood.

If we can get it to three or four goals I will hold out hope.

collingwood didn't bring their top game tonight, their A graders still haven't got passed 2nd gear.

Shame we haven't put in a stronger effort

Tough call, we out tackled them early and haven't allowed them to bring that sleek A game. .. Need to stop looking just at the negatives. ..

Remove this Banner Ad

GAME THREAD - Us v Them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back