Game thread - WCE v NM

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles and Woosha forming a guard of honor instead of walking off the ground was all class :thumbsu: best of luck next years guys youve got some real talent coming through

Ah, you'll get over it.

A win would have been nice but it's not the end of the world. ;)

oh I am over it believe me, as Ive mentioned many times losses dont hurt anymore and it seems like its that way for the players too.

Be good when next week is over and that is that for another 6 months.

Then everyone starts equal and all the usual "we could make the 8" threads start :p

You would hope he's realised that he's finished at this club and should do it a favour and resign...but the arrogant prick won't do anything of the sort

Should be sacked

Hopefully Geelong beat us by 200 and that may force a change

Worsfold won't resign even if we lost by that much and the board still won't have the balls to do it.

oh I am over it believe me, as Ive mentioned many times losses dont hurt anymore and it seems like its that way for the players too.

Be good when next week is over and that is that for another 6 months.

Then everyone starts equal and all the usual "we could make the 8" threads start :p

No doubt you will be around being the miserable bastard you always are. Unless WC turn around then you will act like you supported the team all along.

Eagles and Woosha forming a guard of honor instead of walking off the ground was all class :thumbsu: best of luck next years guys youve got some real talent coming through

We trained all week for that guard of honour, "put the footys away boys lets rehearse Harveys 300th send off" :p

That was a one off.

Im talking about all year and even previous 3 years for parts.

That Freo team would've taken 3 and a half quarters for us to over run them, if that.
You have to factor in how young our squad is though. Freo got belted by North a few weeks ago with a more experienced team than what we had. We only lost by a couple of goals. The signs have been a lot better over the last few weeks.

No doubt you will be around being the miserable bastard you always are. Unless WC turn around then you will act like you supported the team all along.

No, Im always realistic and haven't I been proven correct when U think about it :thumbsu:

I hope we turn things around but cant see it.

I have always supported them but can use both my eyes instead of "all is rosy"

Its all good bro :thumbsu:

Not all doom and gloom. Still some good signs and I'm looking forward to next season, with Woosha at the helm! If it goes pear shaped then so be it, but I don't think it will!

Not a bad effort given the lack of experience and a reasonable oposition.

Clearly many are in need of a pre season. A few are making up numbers and a few are not yet confident.

Too many easy goals over the back, metro gone will help fix that.

match relevant conditioning and strength takes time. Those playing all look fit to have a big preseason. I trust the fitness coach is gone as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to factor in how young our squad is though. Freo got belted by North a few weeks ago with a more experienced team than what we had. We only lost by a couple of goals. The signs have been a lot better over the last few weeks.

Definately.

Im having a lot more time for MacKenzie and Schofield down back as a pair, the amount of ball coming in there is ridiculous so when we start to get a decent midfield and Glassy back they will be far more confident.

We trained all week for that guard of honour, "put the footys away boys lets rehearse Harveys 300th send off" :p
One of Worsfold's best coaching efforts for years. Thought he couldn't even tank properly, probably accidental but he came through. Pick 26 = Lambie, Conca, Alex Fasolo, good player as long as Woodhouse doesn't stuff up which is quite likely.

Some good signs and a lot of promise shown today. I thought we looked much quicker than we have all year, the young midfielders did well before eventually running out of legs - another preseason or two and they will be golden. McGinnity is a worry though, I just dont get him...I don't see a long term future there. He has no composure and can't kick, regardless of his tagging abilities.

E Mac has a real future for the club. I can't see why people were bagging him. We are in development guys, players are going to have the bad game or two but E Mac has a future at our club.

Some real good signs from your young players today. Very promising. Still can't believe it has taken WCE 3 years to play Callum Wilson regularly. Has been a stand out for South Freo; should have been played all year at FF instead of persisting with Hansen and others
Yes, stupid Worsfold. Wilson has contributed more in two games than Lynch did in twenty. Not biting the bullet and persisting with his "mates" is one of Worfold's biggest problems.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game thread - WCE v NM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back