GAMEDAY: ADELAIDE V FREMANTLE Semi Final 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry.. waaaay too late in replying. Only just starting to work my way through this thread.

Before the game, I would have predicted Adelaide to win. There are good reasons why Adelaide finished in the top-4 and Freo didn't. I would also look back upon the fact that we'd already beaten Freo twice this season - as distinct from one very lucky win over Sydney.

That said, my heart was in my throat for most of the first half - especially when Johncock kept butchering kick after kick at goal.
Don't know if you were there Vader but couldn't be further from the truth.

Well I got home from work and watched the last quarter. Looking at 57 to 52 our way at 3 quarter time I would've called it a close game. Only found out and heard after about how Adelaide were trailing. My ticker was going 200kph but it was the quarter to watch.
Absolutely great win.
I AM ************************* PUMPED!

470_405391.jpg

GO CROWS!

Either way , this will be me tonight.

We live again , and to all the naysayers GET f#&@%d!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You got your meal and I ripped a shirt in half. Imagine the reaction next week if we win :eek:

lol. I made what I wanted to make, Im declaring my innings for this year. To win by 10 points was a little too close for comfort. ok thats a lie, my nose grew then. Its a small bet on them next week, they should be at least $5

Actually if your going to bet on them, better to bet on them winning the flag then beating the Hawks.

I will say this much though, the bookies DO NOT advertise all their big bets.

I feel for you mate, because I was exactly the same place you have been a few years back at Ainslie.

Enough about that.

Yes what an awesome win. Character building and yes I doubted and thought we have lost when we were down by about 5 goals.
Not this week. Finals are live on 7Mate, so no need to go to the club to watch the game.

I was there. There is no doubt in my mind that we would have lost the game if Goodes didn't get injured early in the 4th term.
  • I didn't walk away from that game thinking we were lucky to win. It was one of the most stirring and satisfying victories I have witnessed. My memories were of Tex bombing accurately and Reilly taking that mark in defence. Sorry but on the night that victory was ours to savour.

Absolutely ashamed at myself for not keeping the faith and labeling the Crows chokers. I've learnt a few hard lessons tonight.
So you should,came home from the game and read this topic, I was going to rip into you for some of your posts tonight but a big enough man to admit your doubting ways were wrong!

What you win? :)

A Big Mac Meal ! :p:thumbsu:

Its all relative mate, winning a $100 for some, may be like winning $10,000 to another and vice versa.

I will say, I felt sick in my stomach at the start. When Tex bombed it after the siren at HT, I felt better.

I actually almost passed out in the final quarter. I am never going to do what I did tonight again. While I am going to try! lol.

So you should,came home from the game and read this topic, I was going to rip into you for some of your posts tonight but a big enough man to admit your doubting ways were wrong!

I doubted them too during the first half. They took like Sando said a while to settle down in the groove.

When Freo scored a goal inside the first minute, cleanly without a Crows player touching the ball, I thought we were gone.

This week I just hope the players practice kicking and I am happy to go down to West Lakes and abuse them while the take their shots.

Except for Kurt. I will just say the word "Final".

What a win! Actually got up onto the chair when the siren went!

There may have been only 31k there, but we were ******* loud! When Tex banged home his fifth the place went off. Amazing.

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU HAWTHORN

It maybe one of our 5 smallest crowds in team history. But my goodness, didn't they help us get up and win such a crucial game. Terrible first half, hard fought second half. The 3rd quarter was huge and we held off every challenge they threw at us.

Truck easily the best on the ground. He may be the slowest guy on our team, but he has amazing timing and skills.

Remove this Banner Ad

GAMEDAY: ADELAIDE V FREMANTLE Semi Final 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back