Gameday - Adelaide v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh well. Great effort from the lads. Loving the signs being shown by the up and coming players. Talia has done a great job down back all day with the absence of Rutten. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong by at least 8 goals.

Not sure if the hammering will happen out of the gate or not, but it will happen. Adelaide are not a great deal better than Geelong's last two opponents (hell, Melbourne destroyed us), so expecting more would be crazy.

Of course, I'll be happy to be proven wrong. :)

LOL at this guy ^

Normally I'm shattered by these close losses, but I had no expectation coming in today that we could get that close. Our pressure was fantastic and we're seeing exactly the type of football we want to see our club play. Our skills aren't great a lot of the time, but I can see that improving now that we're playing the right brand of football.

It seems to me that the players just need to learn how to play this style again after such a long period of horrible defensive football.

Well played Crow boys. Worked so hard and only needed one or two better kicks on goal or a fair umpiring decision and it could have been different. The Cats coaching box after the game, said it all.

Our disposal efficiency is what cost us the game.
Effort was definitely there, everything else was there but in the end Geelongs better disposal won it for em!

Anyway, Sloane just had his best game ever for the club? Or close to it?
Lot to look forward to, and well done to Jimmy Bartel on 200 games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday - Adelaide v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back