Gameday discussion/vent thread

Remove this Banner Ad

OK before the game starts I'd like to get an idea of how many of us actually give us a chance today. Reckon it will add a bit of fun to the thread seeing which posters turns feral first.:D

I'll put my hand up and say that I reckon we've got a chance, although I've tipped the Crows.:eek:

We have no chance this week. Very bad team selection, poor structure. Too small, too many poorly skilled players. 10 goal win to Adelaide on the cards if they turn up. Watch BF going into meltdown when we get smashed by the 15th team on the ladder who are also winless.

People get ready another train crash is comin'
Don't need no ticket , you just curse the lord
Yellow and black blood is our only sin yeah
So suffer the madness if you're on board

Our very own Edgar Allan Poe.

I'm afraid I think it's going to be a very ugly day today. Adelaide unlucky to be 0 - 6, and they will come out all guns blazing.

I hate to think what the papers/media are going to have to say after we get smashed today. 70+ points, will be the margin.

But I hope/pray/wish that we win :)

I think we'll get smashed.

The Crows have shown signs of improvement while we have been getting consistently beaten. Not to mention we have some key players out and are playing in Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers to lose by 26. We will never be in the game.. Adelaide will come out all guns blazing and be up by 5 goals at 1/4 time. Adelaide will then increase the lead to around 40 points at 1/2 time. Margine will be the same at 3/4 time before the Tigers light up in junktime and reduce the margin to 26.. My prediction, however, I hope we win!

It's totally unacceptable to have an emergency play yesterday and then get named today.

The only excuse would be the exceedingly unlikely one that our 'real' emergency got sick or something. Alternatively it could have been a phoney injury to McGuane, but I doubt Coburg would agree to the deception required to pull that off. And why get cute like that anyhow? It's not like we are playing in the GF today.

Most likely a big loss coming up but you never know, stranger things have happened.

It's totally unacceptable to have an emergency play yesterday and then get named today.

The only excuse would be the exceedingly unlikely one that our 'real' emergency got sick or something. Alternatively it could have been a phoney injury to McGuane, but I doubt Coburg would agree to the deception required to pull that off. And why get cute like that anyhow? It's not like we are playing in the GF today.

Most likely a big loss coming up but you never know, stranger things have happened.
Farmer withdrew with food poisoning, hard for the club to plan for that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday discussion/vent thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back