Gameday has arrived!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha, so much for me :eek:

You lost the quarter by only a goal when they were well on top. You may have been wrong in your prediction of the team winning the quarter going on to win the game but you weren't far off- they really should have been a lot more ahead and your effort in keeping it manageable was what gave you the chance to win.

Congrats Crows. Great game of football.

Way to not give up with the early injury to Porplyzia and the early deficit.

Character building win for your boys. Very good job.

Thanks for the entertainment - best footy game this year thus far (not that that's saying much) but I think it'll remain up there as one of the best of the year at the end of it.

Well done!

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Will IQ the match just for Patty's (and the team's) 2nd half!

GUN!

Watching the Freo game at half time and Shaw and Lynch get their predictions up, and Shaw has tipped Patty for the Brownlow.... I chuckle after seeing Patty's 1st half stats (which was the same time)

Only for him to go BANG, just like a true champ of the future can!

As I said earlier, he absolutely demanded that we put our confidence in him rather than us babying him into it. That's what I liked, he did himself a favour rather than us doing it for him - demons exorcised.
So so true.

I know who I would have rathered out of Buddy and Bling in that game :)

Will IQ the match just for Patty's (and the team's) 2nd half!

GUN!

Watching the Freo game at half time and Shaw and Lynch get their predictions up, and Shaw has tipped Patty for the Brownlow.... I chuckle after seeing Patty's 1st half stats (which was the same time)

Only for him to go BANG, just like a true champ of the future can!

like it... just went ****in bang chopper style, lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow..... just wow. Unreal performance by the lads, such a gutsy fightback against a side who I think will be top 4 this year albeit without Hodge. Onfield aside I think tonight the crowd got back to somewhere like the Crow crowds of old. 42K but the noise was just fantastic.

great win by the boyz, this will give the team plenty of self belief

Tambling, SMACK and Smith all showed that they will add something to this team and Knights and Otten will be better for the run

Davis take a bow, loved your game

you bloody beauty :) :thumbsu:

Had to laugh at the segue from One Week At A Time plug into our song.
"...on One Week At A Time on monday, where no doubt the guys will be talking about this comeback from the Crows." Ha! Would be the first time we got more than a one minute mention on that show.

Gret, great win guys, really super stuff from the younger guys.

I know Franklin had something like 8 shots on goal, but Davis was close on best on ground for you guys, did superb one - on - one against the big man and certainly held his own.

Patrick Dangerfield is really showing why you guys took him so early.
Had Knights in my supercoach side and he justified my decision with a nice little pay packet (80).
Thought the more senior midfielders in Vince, Van Berlo, Thompson were really good, thought the younger midfield guys showed something too.
Sloane looks a very likely type, thought that tackle in the second quarter where he went straight at the hips to undo the steaming Hawks runner was super from such a young player, whilst Brodie Smith did a couple of really nice things to suggest he will be a player.
Shaun McKernan was also very good in the second half and really aserted himself on the contest.
Taylor Walker with 4 goals, Ricky Henderson with 2 goals, Dangerfield with 3 really shows the potency that you guys are starting to build, with the inclusion of Tippet still to come back in, the defence looks ok, whilst the midfield is well and truly building..

Just my two cents guys, but oh boy what a win to stick it up these 'premiership contenders'!!

Great stuff Crow eaters :thumbsu:

Well I'm in Sydney atm, been listening in on live stream cos the game starts at 11:05 FFS! What a win by the boys! Can't wait for the replay!

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday has arrived!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back