Competitions Gameday:- Port v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Port players duck their heads and dive more than any other team in the comp. It's pathetic.

:)

I noticed that...

Interesting end to the quarter. I think that Waite knows he is gone and is going to try and take as many port players with him as he can

Umpires are on Ports side if we can get up now, it will be one of our great wins, still in it, but we aren't switched on. We have played ok in patches need to go hard give it everything this last quarter.

It'll now come down to who is a better coach. Also we need players to stamp their authority on the game.

..they rested Judd, so we'll have to wait and see. Can't stuff up any opportunities now, and have to bottle up their dominance of the clearances.

Also ignore their South Australian, toothless inbred antics, since they will be using this to win cheap free kicks.

50/50 if they get the first goal its allover we gave a lot that quarter for not much reward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its our's to loose, we have played crap more than PA have played better.

THe last 5 minutes we need during the last quater, Judd had a fair rest in the 3rd so should be prime, play Kruezer in the ruck we are better when he is there.

Waite needed the fire, his game has lifted.

(i think Waite shoudl be fine, arm tucked, player slightly ducked)

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions Gameday:- Port v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back