Gameday Thread- Adelaide Vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

One thing you can see is most of the players have no belief in the game plan (if there is one!) or/and the coach. This is just 2004 again...

Nope, it's been changed to a North Melbourne training session. Only a light session though, it appears the training dummies have been told to show little resistance.
Ahhhh cheers.:thumbsu: I knew this couldn't be an AFL game, but the TV kept saying it was. I guess TV was wrong.

obviously Neil Craig's half time motivation speech fired us up.

3rd quarter contested possession: 37 - 19 to North.
2:1

way to fire them up.

Absolutely pathetic.

Craigy should pick our 4 worst players for tonight; not from performance, but from effort/attitude, and bench them for the entire last quarter.

Pride should be enough.

Tex and Petrenko both goaled and tried to rev the other boys up; a couple gave them some love, most of them just ignored it.

I hate to say it, because one thing I don't think the Crows have ever been non-competitive to this level, for this long, but we have absolutely no heart.

Craigy needs to start ending some careers; or his will be.

surely some examples have to be made?

I don't want to put a team out that gets flooged next week, but if the only ****ing outs I see for the next match are Cook and Walker or the likes i seriously get pissed off.

Pride should be enough.

Tex and Petrenko both goaled and tried to rev the other boys up; a couple gave them some love, most of them just ignored it.

I hate to say it, because one thing I don't think the Crows have ever been non-competitive to this level, for this long, but we have absolutely no heart.

Craigy needs to start ending some careers; or his will be.

Kill or be killed, really. Or to put in context, delist or be delisted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure being drunk would be able to drown this disgust, too bad I'm underaged. Oh well, guess I'll just start drunkposting.

Absolutely pathetic.

Craigy should pick our 4 worst players for tonight; not from performance, but from effort/attitude, and bench them for the entire last quarter.

regardless of whose fault it is, Craig needs to show he is the guy with the cojones to turn it around. he has to do something.

Ouch, knowing how tough Rottweilers are did the phone break?

No not quite. Good thing it didn't, would look awfully suspicious on the insurance claim form...then again, I'm not sure if my insurance policy covers fire, theft and act of incredibly hard dog's head :D

We've made up now...silly 50kg dog thinks he fits in my lap, had to let him after my phone hurling brain fade though :eek:

Craig needs to get over this 18-man zone crap or whatever it's called because it is clearly not working. Craig has tried to mimic Hawthorn's gameplan... both teams are struggling as opposition clubs have worked us out... Essentially, Craig tried to copy Hawthorn's rolling zone gameplan while opposition sides found a way to beat it. So many times we get it just forward of center and there is nobody to go to, then we do a u-turn/cough it up/go sideways or backwards. What is Craig's problem with keeping 2 or 3 forwards inside the F50 at most stages of the game?? Brisbane don't make Fev go chasing kicks up the wing... THEY LEAVE HIM IN THE F50 TO DO HIS THING!

I really can't agree with that mate; they aren't even trying to implement the gameplan!

what is the gameplan? what they do at training? Tremendous, piyt the opposition is wise to our gameplan and don't allow us to play it. Hence the hesitant, back, across, back, across, turnover rubbish. They are all like rabbits in a spotlight becuase they can't play how they train. Ditto Hawks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday Thread- Adelaide Vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back