Gameday thread - Adelaide vs WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

who the **** are these HACKS wearing eagles jumpers?!?

seriously, apart from kerr every single player should be EMBARRASSED by that pathetic effort.

Shit performance so far. Not sure how Adelaide can play a loose man in defense and yet when they rebound, can kick it to guys up the wing virtually 50m in the clear on multiple occasions. Wtf Eagles?

Masten's fumbles have cost us. I rate the guy normally but worst set of hands. Adelaide by 5 goals.

We've absorbed their attacks pretty well by dropping numbers back but as a result we don't have enough players in the forward half, so our attacks aren't penetrating.

Hopefully we take advantage of the break and the wind in the next quarter.

We were kicking into a howling gale and played it terribly.

The ball was falling short every time we kicked it long and the Adelaide players read it much, much better than us, by dropping into the space infront of the intended target.

Hopefully we can adjust this quarter.

Awful. Selwood's are both terrible. Smith as bad as he was in the last quarter of last weeks game. This board's lovechild Rosa was ****ing useless too. Embley aswell.

AAMI stadium is a shithole. Probably the hardest ground in the country to play at. The wind always plays a factor. Commentators did note it was a 2 goal breeze. Expect most goals to come from the left hand side screen of play.

Not as bad as you blokes are making out. Not great, by no means, but that was a great response from Adelaide. We were always going to have to weather the initial storm, and being ten points down, into the wind, says we've done that.

This one is an important quarter though.

Mate, all fair enough IF Adelaide had come out and turned it on but they were awful ... we were more awful ...

We still have a lack of guys who can run, carry and kick and, while i understand the Johncock tactic, I reckon we should have had a whole lot more Lecca through the middle that quarter.

its become pretty easy to play agianst us all you need to do is put a player behind the ball and you've pratically won the game

embley is on par with his usual away game form ie. disgraceful

adam selwood is a joke

nicoski has no brain, or skill

some of our senior players wouldn't get a game anywhere else

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, all fair enough IF Adelaide had come out and turned it on but they were awful ... we were more awful ...

We still have a lack of guys who can run, carry and kick and, while i understand the Johncock tactic, I reckon we should have had a whole lot more Lecca through the middle that quarter.
Skills wise, yes. Pressure wise, no.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday thread - Adelaide vs WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back