Preview Gameday Thread. Hawks Vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

where are the inspirational leaders in hodge and mitchell?

Brett Kirk can barely move and smashes Mitcehll every time.. Surely Mitchell can run him off his feet..

How about the inclusions of Taylor, Moss and Suckling?? LAUGHABLE

Look how dangerous Jetta and Dennis- Lane look when near the ball- where the hell is Peterson or Hooper??

We are overcoached. This is disgusting.

How can this team play so bad? This is a sick joke. How can we expect to win any games, with a gameplan like this? We don't play exciting any more. I don't get how any coach can conceivably think this style will work against any team.

Have we had a worse 1st quarter this year? Horrible. I say we get a petition banning the use of the SCG, worst ground by far, the most distance you can get from being near a person is like 5m.

pathetic weak insipid take your pick love to hear the excuses,not finals material....to slow passengers everywhere gee a flag or even finals looks a long way offffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My prediction = 78 point loss.

Very, very disappointing. This game could very well shatter our confidence leading into september.

Bye bye to another frustrating year.

Getting blown away in every department and I can't see us getting back from here. Sydney are on fire and we look like a bottom eight team. Sigh....

The worst thing about this all, is that we are pretty much full strength.

We look like we are playing on the MCG. Our zone is easily broken apart and we seem to be lacking any support when they go forward. They always have greater numbers around the ball also. We really look terrible so far. Surely we could have watched the last 2 games Sydney played and learnt from it....

We wont be going anywhere in September playing like this.
Melbourne, Freo and Collingwood will smash us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back