Gameday - WADA v AFL360 (EFC)

Remove this Banner Ad

I doubt there was any evidence destroyed by ASADA. That is a fairly big accusation.

Besides the questions around was it hard copy or electronic ect, it seems to me to be a cheap accusation. It can't really ever be proved if they did or didn't but it casts some doubt. Mudslinging.

Whateley earned back some respect tonight, asked some hard questions of Hird which Hird wad clearly uncomfortable with answering.

Key points - Hird believes ASADA destroyed evidence (being a spreadsheet showing the players were injected with a substance referred to as "Thymomodulin") and he is unwilling to name one regret or one thing he would've done differently (he'd like to keep that for another time - perhaps a "tell all" interview after he gets sacked or keep it for his memoirs, ghostwritten by Robbo and Tania).
There will be some truth to that. Not that they destroyed the evidence, the fact they won't acknowledge it. It's such a ridiculous lie ASADA just ignored it. Like Hird's lie about Melatonin injections.

Then why hasn't Essendon produced a copy. Forensically check the computer. The reality is if there was such a document Essendon would have publicly declared this document and shown every media outlet on their way down to ASADAs offices. Little would have been like a little boy with a lollypop. That's why everyone knows Hird is full of BS on this issue. It simply doesn't exist.
they produced a copy and gave it to ASADA! What else would you like them to do with it?

oh for crying out loud, he isnt saying ASADA destroyed the spreadsheet, he's saying it was given to ASADA and therefore essendon didnt destroy records. He is implying ASADA didnt consider it as evidence

Why would you give anything to ASADA and not keep a copy of it?

The other interesting thing from 360 was the numerous times it was hinted at that the parents of the players are far from happy.

Seems to be something bubbling under the surface there. Neither was prepared to spell it out candidly but it was referred to several times.
The parent I talk to is very satisfied and he believes the club is trying to rectify its errors. Others may not be but he hasnt really spoken about it too much with other parents.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We didn't destroy the evidence.
That's a big accusation James,Robbo says.
It's not an accusation it's a fact James says.
Yes we can all read into a fact as fiction if our heads are firmly placed between the back part of our upper thighs!
lol

where in that does He say ASADA destroyed evidence? All he means is the accusation was Essendon did, which was incorrect because he handed it to ASADA. They most likely still have it but as AC said, its not their job to build essendons case, so theyve ignored it

i havent watched it, im going off what people have stated was said. Unless they are wrong he never said ASADA destroyed evidence.

Well watch it first before you burn others opinions, you look foolish otherwise.

He was adamant there are records and those records were given to ASADA, even though no records exist.

Well watch it first before you burn others opinions, you look foolish otherwise.

He was adamant there are records and those records were given to ASADA, even though no records exist.
ive read what people have stated was said, a number of times. Unless they are lying he never says ASADA destroyed evidence.

You got a link for 360?

Who says no records exists?

they produced a copy and gave it to ASADA! What else would you like them to do with it?

Where is Essendons copy? I think you missed the point. Hird played this whole drama out in the media in 2013 and 2014 yet instead of producing the documents that cleared Essendon, apparently gave ASADA the only copy in the world without giving the media a copy or keeping one for the club for a rainy day, like you know.......right now.

they wont cope will this time i feel. Theyll be lucky to win a game from here on

I tend to agree with you here, apparently Gerard was saying one player in particular was ready to walk away from the game completely if a guilty verdict happened.

Albert replied a few were in the same boat

For the first time since this started he was rattled by Gerards line of questioning, surely the players have had a gut full

Where is Essendons copy? I think you missed the point. Hird played this whole drama out in the media in 2013 and 2014 yet instead of producing the documents that cleared Essendon, apparently gave ASADA the only copy in the world without giving the media a copy or keeping one for the club for a rainy day, like you know.......right now.
what do you mean where is essendons copy? have essendon ever said they dont have some records? Producing records wont clear essendon because a group of records could very well deliberately exclude banned substances anyway

rubbish. Find a quote where he said they destroyed the evidence

Robbo stated that that was a big accusation.
Hird replied that it was a fact.

Key word you need to understand in that exchange is 'accusation'.

Hird didn't just agree that he 'accuses' ASADA, he stated it was a fact.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday - WADA v AFL360 (EFC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back