Gameday - WADA v AFL360 (EFC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hird said that he gave the spreadsheet to Robson who then gave it to ASADA, and then followed up with these exact words:
'So it's not Essendon that destroyed anything'

Robbo then said that that was a big accusation and hird replied with' it's a fact'.
LOL he isnt saying ASADA destroyed evidence you twat! Why would they? Its not their job to build a case for essendon

sigh.
Just watched it again.
Whately asks if there are records.
Hird says there is a spreadsheet. It was given to ASADA by Robson and was never destroyed by EFC
Robbo says thats quite an accusation
Hird says its truth.

Long bow to draw to say Hird accuses ASADA of destroying evidence.
He says they have the spreadsheet. for whatever that is worth

Hird said 'so it's not EFC that destroyed anything', after claiming that ASADA was given the sheet.

So you make what you will of that implication.

But any forensic analyst would be able to ascertain when that spreadsheet was produced.

I bet not at the time the injections started.
I've thought about this for 5 minutes and come up with - keep a spreadsheet, just make everything up.
If i was ASADA, if a spreadsheet is what i was handed, it wouldn't hold much weight.
No evidence is worse, but a spreadsheet is worth nothing. It shows you kept records of something.
Next question is to McDevitt and ASADA - did you get the spreadsheet? Was it considered? if not, why?
Issue closed. Back to the appeal.

No he didn't, you're typically misrepresenting him.
He said it was given to asada and Essendon didn't destroy anything -i.e all the accusations of destroyed
Evidence are incorrect.
So where is the backup? A spreadsheet is an electronic document that would have been backed up. Or possibly the EFC IT dept don't or weren't doing backups.

To me it was more of an intimation than an accusation
I think he was intimating Essendon gave ASADA records but ASADA continue to claim there is a lack of records, so obviously they ASADA didnt believe them. I guarantee Essendon still have a copy of this spreadsheet and ASADA dont care because they dont believe it clears the players names

So there's a spreadsheet, that JH has personally seen, that has 'Thymomodulin' written across the top of it, that Robson gave to ASADA.

I'm sure EFC can produce this document now just like the Reid letter.

Edit: Never mind parsing James' exact words - the thing I found strange was him saying 'It has Thymomodulin written across the top' and slightly off camera he makes a squiggly writing motion with his right hand. So thymo was handwritten on the spreadsheet? Probably making too much of it but the body language was very strange, I've never moved my hand in a writing squiggle when referring to a soft copy spreadsheet.

Hird said 'so it's not EFC that destroyed anything', after claiming that ASADA was given the sheet.

So you make what you will of that implication.
lol. right. so we've gone from him accusing, to him implying, to me needing a draw my own picture.

Hird said they gave ASADA a spreadsheet. That they didn't destroy the records like everyone has said.
Robbo said thats a big accusation.
Hird said it was a fact.

Robbo is a sensationalist. It wasn't an accusation. He stated that he has seen the spreadsheet, know Robson gave it to ASADA. and that was it.

Not even ASADA would buy a link that tenuous.

No, on 360 tonight, Hird said they handed over this spreadsheer and it wasn't them that destroyed it. When Robba asked commented that that was a big accusation, he said that it wasnt an accusation but a fact.

Key word is destroyed, he implied the spreadsheet was destroyed.
Hird said "fact that the spreadsheet was handed over." All that was implied was ASADA had the spreadsheet and had not found it useful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who claimed there isnt a back up?

People are asking because after 2 years of EFC claiming they are innocent, not once have they shown this spreadsheet to the public.
Seems like if Hird believes the spreadsheet is real that the club would release it to back up their story.
Why haven't they?

Hirdy has inadvertently let the cat out the bag about the big lie that he and Essendon have been peddling all along to their members and the public when they claim they know what the players were given and that they actually do have records. Turns out the whole basis for that statement is the single fabled "spreadsheet". A piece of evidence of such solid probative value that not any of Essendons or the players lawyers deemed it worthy to introduce into evidence in their defence.

I think he was intimating Essendon gave ASADA records but ASADA continue to claim there is a lack of records, so obviously they ASADA didnt believe them. I guarantee Essendon still have a copy of this spreadsheet and ASADA dont care because they dont believe it clears the players names

No he "stated" that Essendon gave ASADA records or a "spreadsheet". He "intimated" that ASADA destroyed the records since they state that they don't have any.

Hird's minders should never have let him on the telly tonight. Inferring that ASADA destroyed the spreadsheet?! Good grief.

shark@jumped, emporer@naked.

Hird's support network needs to get around him, and get him away from the media for a few days, no exceptions. I'm seriously worried for the guy now.

Wheel out BJ to discuss best locations in the Swiss Alps for the last act of his film, anything, but they need to spread the load, cause it's crushing Jimmy.

I've thought about this for 5 minutes and come up with - keep a spreadsheet, just make everything up.
If i was ASADA, if a spreadsheet is what i was handed, it wouldn't hold much weight.
No evidence is worse, but a spreadsheet is worth nothing. It shows you kept records of something.
Next question is to McDevitt and ASADA - did you get the spreadsheet? Was it considered? if not, why?
Issue closed. Back to the appeal.

So the spreadsheet is only mentioned now? And you think we should ask ASADA where it is?

FFS, mate, blindly being lead by a liar, who's the fool.

Hird said "fact that the spreadsheet was handed over." All that was implied was ASADA had the spreadsheet and had not found it useful.
Bollocks
He has outright accused a government agency of destroying evidence and claimed it as fact!.
This is going to be bigger than this mornings 6am news.
He's ****ed up big this time!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday - WADA v AFL360 (EFC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back