GC poaching Carlton players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, mate. You seem a bit super feisty tonight but. Always love your work. Last thing I need is the Lighthouse from the West turning its hot beam onto me. :)
The beacon of hope
Bit like the Eye of Sauron watching, ever obsessed, ever vigilant, over David Ellard. ;)
Who?

who would want a carlton player. carlton suck
Yeah cause Essendon is jam packed with talent....enjoy sitting down the bottom for the next 10 years with no draft picks, a very average list, no leaders and a coach that couldn't get the local primary school kids excited....Yep your club is going to be what we have been over the past 7 years....The gap we will open up on our clubs in terms of flags won & we will never be over taken again!!

See ya Bumbers!!

:D

I have heard that the Gold Coast will make a huge play for Pendleberry and Gibbs.

Once uncontracted they will offer both over $1 million each upfront due to their salary cap extention.

No matter what, browne or armfield must stay, they are required.
cloke really put in last week, he is still improving and hopefully by 2010 he will be a solid (not exceptional but serviceable) and he will be permanently set in the CHF position.
Thou bentick most likely wont play again in the navy blue, he has been serviceable throughout our past 7 years, averaging around the top in the comp. for tackles.
Betts and hopefully yarran will be operating each pocket and moving throu the midfield, and therefore will not be up for the move to GC

hartlett has been hard done by, injuries have crippled a good looking prospect to help fev up forward, sadly will be delisted with Edwards, O’hAilpin & Bannister at the end of this year.

I think some of you fellas are forgetting what happen to us the last time when we couldn’t participant in a draft!!!

We would be silly not exchange players for a higher draft pick. Yes, to get a top 10 pick off GC would require a huge scalp and I would be the first too hate for the blues to do that! But there are ways within the draft that multiply clubs can work out a 3 or 4 or even 5 way deal that allow clubs to get a higher picks – we all realise this. We could offer a club a player plus a pick around 30's in return for a top 20 pick – something like that!

If you want to stay in front these days you have to make tough decisions - no doubt about it there will be some hard luck stories. Otherwise we will back down the bottom after our 5 year window expires! The GC is permitted to take 1 uncontracted player of their choice from every club and I can bet you they won’t take a dud!!

I love Armfield and Browne and I think they can easily be 150 gamers for the Blues but choosing to move-on one of these lads are the decisions the blues will have too face.

Sorry but had to add this last comment - As for Cloke being serviceable that isn’t good enough in my opinion – This kind of explains what I have talked about - serviceable players are easily replaced!!!

Ps. go the blues!

Pss. Completely off the topic so you fellas don’t think I’m a flog – I have actually had the pleasure of having a few drinks with our great coach. One of my best mates Trevor Ratten – is first cousin to Brett. Spent the day at the Kyneton races for a buck’s party! You can imagine what a parrot I was!? Outstanding bloke like his cousin!

Yeah cause Essendon is jam packed with talent....enjoy sitting down the bottom for the next 10 years with no draft picks, a very average list, no leaders and a coach that couldn't get the local primary school kids excited....Yep your club is going to be what we have been over the past 7 years....The gap we will open up on our clubs in terms of flags won & we will never be over taken again!!

See ya Bumbers!!

:D

Yer we are jam packed with talet. Gumby will be the next carey, jetta's a star, mcveigh is better than judd, watson is one of the premier mids of the comp already. want me to go on?

:eek::eek::eek: Seriously?
Judd's past his best by now and mcviegh is a serious brownlow contender. Gumbleton is waay better than what kruezer will be and he will lead us to a premiership like what carey did with the roos.
Murphy is overrated, cant kick for shit, bryce gibbs is slow and theyre your superstar players? Oh yer i forgot Fev...his time is up too. You guys are going no where bottom four for the blues this year and top 4 for the bombers :thumbsu:

Pss. Completely off the topic so you fellas don’t think I’m a flog – I have actually had the pleasure of having a few drinks with our great coach. One of my best mates Trevor Ratten – is first cousin to Brett. Spent the day at the Kyneton races for a buck’s party! You can imagine what a parrot I was!? Outstanding bloke like his cousin!

So you don't think Ratts has ever shared a few drinks at a bucks party with a flog? :p

Get back to your own board, you have your own problems at essendon.
eg. your team cannot field a competitive side. you will lose to Freo this week and melbourne this year. Without Hille your pathetic mob would not come within 60 points of Melbourne.

Judd's past his best by now and mcviegh is a serious brownlow contender. Gumbleton is waay better than what kruezer will be and he will lead us to a premiership like what carey did with the roos.
Murphy is overrated, cant kick for shit, bryce gibbs is slow and theyre your superstar players? Oh yer i forgot Fev...his time is up too. You guys are going no where bottom four for the blues this year and top 4 for the bombers :thumbsu:

:thumbsu: Thanks for the comic relief.. i needed a good laugh. :D

I suggest you stop wagging school kid.

Gibbs is a superstar in the making and Carlton will have all these players coming to their best footy at the same time. Salary cap will be an issue. They front ended Judds contract which was smart but when the Gold Coast offer Gibbs 400,000 above what Carlton can offer.

same as Pendleburry with us.

Well Money talks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

You are not an essendon supporter! Cause if you were you may have seen these guys play, hence you would know that what you have said is ridiculous. Except Gumbleton you wont have seen him cause he cant get on the park.

Ps Fev kicked 99 goals last year, yer.....clearly his time is up:thumbsu:

Bwahaha YOUR stupid mob's taken Allan, Murphy and Campo off us in recent years and got a total of about 12 good games out of the lot of them shit for brains! :rolleyes:

Now i'm going to go easy on you now son and suggest that you go back home to mommy and to your boring little bombers board. You clearly lied when the big computer asked you if you were 13 years old and this is the only thing saving you from a less friendly riposte. :cool:

Bwahaha YOUR stupid mob's taken Allan, Murphy and Campo off us in recent years and got a total of about 12 good games out of the lot of them shit for brains! :rolleyes:

Now i'm going to go easy on you now son and suggest that you go back home to mommy and to your boring little bombers board. You clearly lied when the big computer asked you if you were 13 years old and this is the only thing saving you from a less friendly riposte. :cool:

ah you must be american :) im actually 24, i dont know why it says 13

Remove this Banner Ad

GC poaching Carlton players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back