GDFL 2009 Season - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
watched the footage again tonight, Wallace spilled the mark and Lewis ran into an open goal, should have been advantage called. Can tell you the umpire who didn't pay it has cost himself a place in the GF this weekend for that incorrect decision of not paying advantage

THE FREE KICK WAS DEFINITELY THERE

Don't know if BPH are going to appeal it but I reckon Barton will be dropped for Caleb Bacely this weekend anyway, Barton was terrific against East but in all honesty i thought he was a liability last weekend.. Really needs to learn when is the right time to throw his weight around and when isn't..

As i said Lewis ran into kick a goal so all the Thomson people complaing about the free kick Bell Post Hill still would've won if the free kick wasn't paid.

Unless the umpire called time on for the free kick, in which case maybe the clock wouldn't have stopped and Lewis wouldn't have had time to get it onto the boot... Robbed! ;)

Thanks for the info guys.

Unless the umpire called time on for the free kick, in which case maybe the clock wouldn't have stopped and Lewis wouldn't have had time to get it onto the boot... Robbed! ;)

Thanks for the info guys.

By the time Cavka went back lined up ran in and kicked the goal Lewis had plenty of time to run in and kick the goal.
It's all history now nothing anyone can do about it.
I not to sure if the hill can up and win this week.

By the time Cavka went back lined up ran in and kicked the goal Lewis had plenty of time to run in and kick the goal.
It's all history now nothing anyone can do about it.
I not to sure if the hill can up and win this week.
well said, nothing that anybody says about it can change it.

Were you at the same game?
Bell Post Hill 8 free kicks in forward line 8 goals
Thomson 1 free kick in forward line 1 goal
Wallace was hit every time he went to the ball and would have recieved 2 free kicks for the day.
UMPIRES WERE A JOKE and A DISGRACE

With the scores even at 3/4 time, and Thomson having an extra man for 10-12 minutes at the beginning of the last, I question the tigers coaching, and players mentality. Sitting the extra man deep in defense (costello) was a joke. An extra man around the ball was the only way to win it.
Everyone gets on here and applauds the fight in Thomson, which is partly true, but to surge ahead with 17 men, and hold on for victory seems to be lost on this forum.

Lennon earlier laid out a Panther fwd, fist to the head, but was only given a 50 against?

With that, a massive task at hand for them, but should be a rippa!!!

There will be 44 green men finishing Saturday's game. Hopefully the stains will come out of the the players clothes, bodies. Painting the grass, not going to make the surface any better?

I notice Murray Fanning is one of the umpires in the grand final, is this the bad one i am hearing about.

Looking forward to the tv coverage, gonna set the tape recorder for it as i am heading to the BFL GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

correct.

i can't believe i forgot to vent my anger about it. i nearly punched the wall when i heard.

for god's sake murray, if you're reading this please do not do anything stupid to ruin our showcase game.

word on the street is that he selected himself for our game because he wants to be on television (and i'd believe that too)

Who is going to win on the weekend
nth 60+
corio 12points
east 6points
medals
Jake short
Andrew Williams
Scrobalak
Good luck to all sides tomorrow , but i think the games will be all decided by over 10 goals .
East Geelong
Corio
Nth Geelong

Glad game was shown on tv, now everyone can see the standard of umpiring that this league continues to get. Lewis's report for misconduct was a disgrace as was his red card, Tarr's was a 50 metre at best ,not yellow and report. Shocking umpiring, substandard surface, not what the league wanted for it's show case game.:thumbsu: to skrobba and east

It was pretty ordinary on TV! Wish BPH had of won only for their true stalwarts, not the weak as piss no 17 throwing hits from behind that pack no punch

What happened at the Crescent last night ??? 37 year old dead after a fight broke out......29 year old Highton man arrested. Anyone know who either of these guys are ???

Glad game was shown on tv, now everyone can see the standard of umpiring that this league continues to get. Lewis's report for misconduct was a disgrace as was his red card, Tarr's was a 50 metre at best ,not yellow and report. Shocking umpiring, substandard surface, not what the league wanted for it's show case game.:thumbsu: to skrobba and east

Are you fair dinkum mate? He spat in his opponents face!
And Tarr came through after Prymke had taken the mark & raised the elbow. You lost. Get over it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back