GDFL 2009 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geelong and District Football League 2

Just winning cups thats all:cool:

Ha undoubtedly the best team of the 00's Ammos (i'll give you that) but only 2 premierships to the clubs name. Whereas a team in dissaray, Newcomb, also have two premierships and probably the same amount of spoons Ha. Ammos winning heaps :eek:

dont pretend u know wot ya talkin bout u got no idea mate, ill put my life on hicko staying, inver i know 4 sure hav signed some good players, only handfull of people know who has been signed up and im not 1 of those but i know they hav signed more than 1 player. starcevic is a big lose but he missed alot of games last year as did prendergast and crerar, im sure there will be alot of there young players taking a few more steps forward this season, with some more good young players on the way through. inver could be a very strong team 4 the next 5 years or more. i know most people on hear cant wait 4 inver 2 fail and fall back down the ladder but unless they fold i cant c that happening. im sick of people getting on hear talking about teams they know nothing about people forget that the season is still 4 months away there will be alot signings going on from now till the start of the season in all clubs, recruiting isnt all done by christmas. alot of people hate inver cause they beat alot of sides they would in other years hav lost 2 and some people
cant handle being beaten by a small country town, well i say get used 2 it cause inver r going 2 be fitter, stronger and quicker this year and they arent going 2 lie down easily. i just turned 42 years old and i will c the hawks win a flag b4 im 45 im pretty sure.:):):):):):)

the reason people cant wait 4 inver 2 fall down the ladder is they forget where they came from, we played there and coped abuse all day from their supporters. they win a few games and get on big footy and tell everybody they r so good, their going 2 win a flag in a few yrs but b4 last year there would b no one at their games and no one on hear talking themselves up thats not how u earn respect. i say get back in your hole of a town and remember where u came from

Come on kiddies... If you can't play nice you'll all get sent to your rooms till the 1st week in April.. ;)

Welcome back Lion King. Good to see you still have time to grace us with your presence with your overly hectic schedule. Hope this post wasn't done on taxpayers time:D

the reason people cant wait 4 inver 2 fall down the ladder is they forget where they came from, we played there and coped abuse all day from their supporters. they win a few games and get on big footy and tell everybody they r so good, their going 2 win a flag in a few yrs but b4 last year there would b no one at their games and no one on hear talking themselves up thats not how u earn respect. i say get back in your hole of a town and remember where u came from

i hav bn following inver 4 2.5 years and the locals hav always supported the club in the same way no matter where the side is on the ladder so that statement is crap, and i suppose inver suppoters r the only supporters that give out abuse, ive come across worse supporters than invers.

I heard today from someone involved with West that Pricey has already given up and handed in his resignation. True?

Also have some very good mail that the bus to Winch is filling up....all the boys need to do know is keep these recruits away from the tab, the bakery and the pub and they'll be right!!

Welcome back Lion King. Good to see you still have time to grace us with your presence with your overly hectic schedule. Hope this post wasn't done on taxpayers time:D

Hello Spider... The old LK always keeps his eye on the thread, and he loves it most when he's getting paid for it!! On another subject, Can somebody get thier finger out and get the new Sporting pulse websites up and running. I'm the only active member in the new cyber den. This goes for all clubs as i can see it becoming the home of local footy chat, but only if the league and the clubs embrace it. Anyway... I've got to get back to running the country for now..
Play nice... Lion King ;)

I heard today from someone involved with West that Pricey has already given up and handed in his resignation. True?

It was always an early preseason deal to be reassessed at the start of 09, the new coach was keen as mustard and Goldie Locks was more than happy to hand over the reins after lending a helping hand to get the man started. :thumbsu:

good to see a man that knows when he's past it but still willing to help out for the benifit of the up and coming ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also have some very good mail that the bus to Winch is filling up....all the boys need to do know is keep these recruits away from the tab, the bakery and the pub and they'll be right!!

Will you be taking a seat on that bus Echuca Boy?
Winchelsea has been tab free of recent years.... but one is opening up in Feb just to keep the bus load happy.

p.s. keep harrison away from the one armed bandit!!

"Winchelsea has been tab free of recent years.... but one is opening up in Feb just to keep the bus load happy."

Nice to see. Hopefully it's true for the punters club sake hitman.

By the way, was that you pushing out about 7k's along eastern beach tonight. You seemed like you were cruising. Looking extremely fit I must say. What was todd Mcfarlane doing though??

Obviously wants to keep in shape for when he heads O.S

da rootman might need to start pulling his finger out very soon

Kitchen to stay at wezza but I'm sure our forward line will do fine without him.
Bases will be fully loaded.

New EL CAPITANO too. It's all happening.......

"Winchelsea has been tab free of recent years.... but one is opening up in Feb just to keep the bus load happy."

By the way, was that you pushing out about 7k's along eastern beach tonight. You seemed like you were cruising. Looking extremely fit I must say. What was todd Mcfarlane doing though??

Kitchen to stay at wezza but I'm sure our forward line will do fine without him.

the future is with the other kitchen, the small attacking 4ward should put a few thro the big sticks

i think you'll find he was training for doing the kokoda trail. not that he needs it, already in pretty good shape

McFarlane would be off to Bangkok wouldn't he! Heard he likes it like that maybe though I guess it shows the dedication of the Winch Boy taking on the Kokoda Trail!
Rumour has it Coxon is on day 5 of a detox program! $100 says he will struggle to go the distance!
Pollard was last seen at the AlleyCat Club getting his groin ready for the 09 season and might become a good prospect for senior selection.
Smith was last seen munching on a pie last week after this highly endorsed no bakery policy.
Word alson on the street that the quality of netballers may have dropped off at the Blues which also has several players pursuing other options!
Smith can load the bus tune the bus but is he going to be able to drive the winch bus? Any truth in Scott Mills to become chairman of selectors for the Blues or did he get the nod to run the Belmont canteen?
Premierships aren't won in January boys remember that!

McFarlane would be off to Bangkok wouldn't he! Heard he likes it like that maybe though I guess it shows the dedication of the Winch Boy taking on the Kokoda Trail!
Rumour has it Coxon is on day 5 of a detox program! $100 says he will struggle to go the distance!
Pollard was last seen at the AlleyCat Club getting his groin ready for the 09 season and might become a good prospect for senior selection.
Smith was last seen munching on a pie last week after this highly endorsed no bakery policy.
Word alson on the street that the quality of netballers may have dropped off at the Blues which also has several players pursuing other options!
Smith can load the bus tune the bus but is he going to be able to drive the winch bus? Any truth in Scott Mills to become chairman of selectors for the Blues or did he get the nod to run the Belmont canteen?
Premierships aren't won in January boys remember that!

That could be a dealbreaker!

Why was I not told of the netballer quality drop-off? So my pre-season goal of 'screw a netballer' is already looking shaky? Shit.

Thinking a recruiting day at Deakin Uni is in order.

I cut the run short and only ran about 5km. Yes was cruising and just getting ready for Jan 19th, but i'm a bit worried that the skankybitch might have my measure-doing those extra hill runs.

Some big signings tonight skanky??

Why was I not told of the netballer quality drop-off? So my pre-season goal of 'screw a netballer' is already looking shaky? Shit.

Thinking a recruiting day at Deakin Uni is in order.
There's always the netball coach to reach that goal! Now that A Smith has taken off, they should be more readily available at club function! That kid was no builder but sure could hammer in his nail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back