GDFL 2009 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the free kick count of 81 was 51 whinch 30 north and the 50 meter penalties was 16... 4 to 12
from what i saw whilst icing my shins and sampling a few beers the umpiring was shocking.. the free kick counts speaks volumes.. good game sat dougy ;-)

It was purchased using funding from the GDFL and COGG. $1 4 $1.

it costed around $28000. As Spider stated 2.4h 5mt w. no more than 10inches thick. Vandal proof, totally made in Australia. The company name is BLUE VANE ( be careful when browsing for it on the net.)
It has a count up clock only, can use time on if you wish.
2 seppart remotes one for footy and cricket.
Simple to operate, add a goal for home add apoint for away. auto adds. Has red and green lights built in for the red and yellow card system and built in siren.
The display is all LED not flip flop as these where out. Every thing was built and designed in house.
Will be operating this week showing in our favour this time or it might be up for sale.

LCT.

predictions from skank

winch to upset centrals by goal
thomson over inver 40 points
bph over west 10 goals
east over corio 3 goals
banno over nth 2 goals
belmont over anakie 2 goals

predictions from skank

winch to upset centrals by goal
thomson over inver 40 points
bph over west 10 goals
east over corio 3 goals
banno over nth 2 goals
belmont over anakie 2 goals

Better put my 2 cents in aswell. Mother nature may have a bearing on margins this week.

Centrals to get the job done over an improving Winch
Thompson to play with their food before they devour Inva
BPH easily over West
Corio and East to draw
Banno to bounce back against Nth
Belmont to get the points against Anakie

Better put my 2 cents in aswell. Mother nature may have a bearing on margins this week.

Centrals to get the job done over an improving Winch
Thompson to play with their food before they devour Inva
BPH easily over West
Corio and East to draw
Banno to bounce back against Nth
Belmont to get the points against Anakie
I agree with all spider but im hoping corio get the points dont care if its 1 point or 10 goals as long as we get the 4points.

Couple of big outs for the Centrals ex-hoppers boys Ben Foster AKA Footer struggling wit his hamstrings hopfully can come good soon and the Mighty Greek Iordanis struggling to come to terms wit the strength of the GDFL also struggling wit heart strain.
having lost some of these players i think the centrals should over come a new winch outfit

MY TIPS

Werribee
Thompson
BHP
East Geelong
Banno
Belmont

Couple of big outs for the Centrals ex-hoppers boys Ben Foster AKA Footer struggling wit his hamstrings hopfully can come good soon and the Mighty Greek Iordanis struggling to come to terms wit the strength of the GDFL also struggling wit heart strain.
having lost some of these players i think the centrals should over come a new winch outfit

MY TIPS

Werribee
Thompson
BHP
East Geelong
Banno
Belmont

iordanis will come good. good player, good bloke. got hoppers into the finals a few years back. torp from outside 50, although he'd say it was just fwd of chb. the old enigma

Just thought I'd add that I have watched Centrals and Have a mate playing there.These ex Hoppers boys are Ex hoppers reserve players.Dont think they will be missed.The kids done there look good with some older boys coming back to the club apparently.Ive also been watching random gdfl games now I live out this way and I'd say Banno and Thommy tigers will fight it out this year.Very big strong looking teams.

about 140 points ;) :thumbsu:

Was actually about 154 points brett. Young Caleb Bacely kicked a lazy 10.

And what about North? Talking themselves up after beating the bottom sides but failed miserably against one of the top sides in Banno. A sign of things to come for North as they start to play the higher ranked sides?

hello people!!! how are we all!!! i watched the game down at winter reserve on sat and witnessed a very spiteful game. i think that anakie are the worst team in the comp from what i seen. if the lions had of kicked straight it would have reflected the game alot more. the lions were always in control. i also witnessed a crackin punch from bagga edwards on daniel berg! great hit and he deserved it!

hello people!!! how are we all!!! i watched the game down at winter reserve on sat and witnessed a very spiteful game. i think that anakie are the worst team in the comp from what i seen. if the lions had of kicked straight it would have reflected the game alot more. the lions were always in control. i also witnessed a crackin punch from bagga edwards on daniel berg! great hit and he deserved it!

yes i also watched the game down at winter reserve and Berg did deserve it but undisclipined acts can cost sides in the long run, the game was pretty scrappy i thought and the lions should have won by 150pts+ if had kicked straight but Belmont would be happy with the win. Speaking of big wins werribee could they be the sleeping giant once again have gone under the radar are playing some good footy whats peoples thoughts?:thumbsu:

Just watching the footy on channel seven on the weekend and up came a Sportsbet ad. The ad has the guy talking to the other bloke in an office, reeling off all of these bets he has put on. One that he mentions is "Corio in the Geelong and District". He says it pretty quickly but you can hear it still.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bagga got 2 weeks, Picko got 4

Just watching the footy on channel seven on the weekend and up came a Sportsbet ad. The ad has the guy talking to the other bloke in an office, reeling off all of these bets he has put on. One that he mentions is "Corio in the Geelong and District". He says it pretty quickly but you can hear it still.

Wow.. thats amazing!! Thanks for that useless piece of information. I cant wait for the ad to come on again to hear it for myself. :rolleyes:

Do they mention any other losing bets??

yes i also watched the game down at winter reserve and Berg did deserve it but undisclipined acts can cost sides in the long run, the game was pretty scrappy i thought and the lions should have won by 150pts+ if had kicked straight but Belmont would be happy with the win. Speaking of big wins werribee could they be the sleeping giant once again have gone under the radar are playing some good footy whats peoples thoughts?:thumbsu:
Seen Centrals once or twice seem to be finishing games strongly, many options up forward

Any more details on the bruhaha Spider. Sounds like a good one.

Wasn't that good, mc. Just some good punches that the umpires seen. Picko was very stiff to get 4. Umpire fronted the tribunal and told them that he hit the Anakie bloke with his right fist. Picko and the other bloke both said it was his left. He pleaded guilty, so he is prepared to cop it, not that he's got a choice.

Did hear from someone that Corio have been asked to submit an official complaint in regards to the sending off of one of their players for making contact with an umpire on Sat. Can you shed any light on that one DEVILS? And is there anything that can really be done about it?

Did hear from someone that Corio have been asked to submit an official complaint in regards to the sending off of one of their players for making contact with an umpire on Sat. Can you shed any light on that one DEVILS? And is there anything that can really be done about it?

We will be submitting a letter but nothing can be done about it, it cost us the game on saturday they kicked 5 goals when he was off and it was a wrong decision to send him off. If we do something now hopefully the umpires can learn from it and it doesnt happen to a side come finals because as we know theres no second chances in finals.

We will be submitting a letter but nothing can be done about it, it cost us the game on saturday they kicked 5 goals when he was off and it was a wrong decision to send him off. If we do something now hopefully the umpires can learn from it and it doesnt happen to a side come finals because as we know theres no second chances in finals.

You would like to hope they would learn from it. Wouldn't hold my breath though. Never heard an umpire admit they made a mistake!

werribee wins are against inver,winch,geelong west and anakie. they lost 2 corio and east. they need 2 beat a top 5 team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back