GDFL 2009 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was always an early preseason deal to be reassessed at the start of 09, the new coach was keen as mustard and Goldie Locks was more than happy to hand over the reins after lending a helping hand to get the man started. :thumbsu:

good to see a man that knows when he's past it but still willing to help out for the benifit of the up and coming ;)
It reads a bit differently in the Addy today however regardless of the reason why it cant be good for recruiting to have a change now.

McFarlane would be off to Bangkok wouldn't he! Heard he likes it like that maybe though I guess it shows the dedication of the Winch Boy taking on the Kokoda Trail!
Rumour has it Coxon is on day 5 of a detox program! $100 says he will struggle to go the distance!
Pollard was last seen at the AlleyCat Club getting his groin ready for the 09 season and might become a good prospect for senior selection.
Smith was last seen munching on a pie last week after this highly endorsed no bakery policy.
Word alson on the street that the quality of netballers may have dropped off at the Blues which also has several players pursuing other options!
Smith can load the bus tune the bus but is he going to be able to drive the winch bus? Any truth in Scott Mills to become chairman of selectors for the Blues or did he get the nod to run the Belmont canteen?
Premierships aren't won in January boys remember that!

Last time I saw him he was on the treadmill checking out the arse of the fine bird in front of him. Way out of his league though.

Don't discount the tigers for back to back this season with rumours that a certain ex-great Adam 'K-didd' Koch is back after a 3 year hiatus in the bush. This key forward or back will prove a massive coup for the already strong club and would be a smokey to whitley medal. Despite missing out on the recruit of the year I still have hope that Anakie will be the victors come round 1.

ANAKIE ON THE CLIMB IN 09 :thumbsu:

Don't discount the tigers for back to back this season with rumours that a certain ex-great Adam 'K-didd' Koch is back after a 3 year hiatus in the bush. This key forward or back will prove a massive coup for the already strong club and would be a smokey to whitley medal. Despite missing out on the recruit of the year I still have hope that Anakie will be the victors come round 1.

Isn't that winch's slogan for this year...

"Winchelsea has been tab free of recent years.... but one is opening up in Feb just to keep the bus load happy."

Nice to see. Hopefully it's true for the punters club sake hitman.

By the way, was that you pushing out about 7k's along eastern beach tonight. You seemed like you were cruising. Looking extremely fit I must say. What was todd Mcfarlane doing though??

Obviously wants to keep in shape for when he heads O.S

da rootman might need to start pulling his finger out very soon

Kitchen to stay at wezza but I'm sure our forward line will do fine without him.
Bases will be fully loaded.

New EL CAPITANO too. It's all happening.......

Don’t worry too much about Rootman Skanky. Rumour has it that since the horse bolted from the stable, his arm and upper body fitness has increased dramatically. Still hasn’t found that right foot however.

Hitman would want to keep at it still. He was seen cutting yet another run short, by almost 3km, the other day at Deakin. The lads with him looked like they could have gone all day, so I guess the pre-season work is starting to pay-off for most of the boys at Winch.

PS does anyone know how much a pie and coke will cost at Belmont this year?? Badman…

Don’t worry too much about Rootman Skanky. Rumour has it that since the horse bolted from the stable, his arm and upper body fitness has increased dramatically. Still hasn’t found that right foot however.

Hitman would want to keep at it still. He was seen cutting yet another run short, by almost 3km, the other day at Deakin. The lads with him looked like they could have gone all day, so I guess the pre-season work is starting to pay-off for most of the boys at Winch.

PS does anyone know how much a pie and coke will cost at Belmont this year?? Badman…

Even when the horse was still in the stable the arm and upper body fitness i heard was still kept at its peak. Especially once a day in the shower.

As for the Hitman he was just stooging at Deakin, 100-1 to win the time trial on Jan 19th-i'll take those odds!!

Isn't that winch's slogan for this year...

those bogan's at that good-for-nothing club stole it of us!

winch will still be sh*t this year again, just like every other year.
stop clogging this blog up wit all your good for nothing posts about how many recruits you have, how fast everyone is running, how good the netballers are.... no-one cares, sh*t club... sh*t rooms and more importantly sh*t people.

country bumpkins, back to the colac league.
cant wait to beat ur a** like we do every other year.

and winch...

it will be ANAKIE on the climb in 09 :thumbsu:

stop clogging this blog up wit all your good for nothing posts about how many recruits you have, how fast everyone is running, how good the netballers are.... no-one cares, sh*t club... sh*t rooms and more importantly sh*t people.

and winch...

it will be ANAKIE on the climb in 09 :thumbsu:[/quote]

Possibly the biggest example of the pot calling the kettle black I have ever seen. All the points you have listed are areas in which your club are renowned for. While all clubs have worked hard to clean up the image of the league, Anakie has been responsible for holding us all back for the past few years with the recruitment of experts in cheap shots and sniping. As long as this continues we will always referred to as 'the thugs league' by everyone outside the competition. I doubt much will change as you seem to wear it as a badge of honour instead of actually being first in for the ball for once and earning respect that way!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and winch...

Although harsh I can't help but agree, how about we start talking about clubs that will actually have an impact on the season i.e. inverleigh :)

Has he officially signed? Know for a fact that he had a couple of sessions with Inverleigh pre-christmas, apparently was requesting a lot of cash for his signature though.

Also there is no way in the world Anakie 'will be the victors come round 1'. I see another season of cellar-dwelling in store for Winch and Anakie :thumbsdown:

and winch...

You wanna beat our arse? Better tell Coxon, I'm sure he's got a selection of paddles.

Possibly the biggest example of the pot calling the kettle black I have ever seen. All the points you have listed are areas in which your club are renowned for. While all clubs have worked hard to clean up the image of the league, Anakie has been responsible for holding us all back for the past few years with the recruitment of experts in cheap shots and sniping. As long as this continues we will always referred to as 'the thugs league' by everyone outside the competition. I doubt much will change as you seem to wear it as a badge of honour instead of actually being first in for the ball for once and earning respect that way!

badge of honour :thumbsdown: you've got no idea.
your name suggests "From outside 50" but i cannot help to think that with your converstaion skills I suggest your IQ is "From inside 50".

experts in cheap shots?! maybe the Winch boys should hire some of these "thugs" then they won't be the easybeats of the GDFL, most clubs call the Winch games the CDFNL bye round.

the sooner you guys get out of the league the better :thumbsdown:

badge of honour :thumbsdown: you've got no idea.
your name suggests "From outside 50" but i cannot help to think that with your converstaion skills I suggest your IQ is "From inside 50".

experts in cheap shots?! maybe the Winch boys should hire some of these "thugs" then they won't be the easybeats of the GDFL, most clubs call the Winch games the CDFNL bye round.

the sooner you guys get out of the league the better :thumbsdown:
You're questioning my IQ? At least I know sentences start with capitals and end with punctuation! I'm not really interested in getting into a mud slinging match as it usually doesn't achieve much. I just don't think you should be bagging another club when your club has plenty of things to work on. Remember it wasn't so long ago that you were getting whipped regularly and Winchlesea were knocking on the door of the finals so things can change quickly.

By the way, I don't follow Winchlesea. I follow the league in general and only want to see it prosper.

You're questioning my IQ? At least I know sentences start with capitals and end with punctuation! I'm not really interested in getting into a mud slinging match as it usually doesn't achieve much. I just don't think you should be bagging another club when your club has plenty of things to work on. Remember it wasn't so long ago that you were getting whipped regularly and Winchlesea were knocking on the door of the finals so things can change quickly.

By the way, I don't follow Winchlesea. I follow the league in general and only want to see it prosper.

Nerd-alert, nerd-alert!

You follow the league in general? That is the stupidest thing I have heard. I suppose you barrack/support the umpires in the A.F.L. also?

Winchelsea were knocking, agreed, however now look where they are. Still knocking on doors doesn't quite equate to opening and looking on the other side.

They will soon reside in the deldrum that is the CDFNL, they are no good and will continue to be no good for a long time to come.

All there supporters/players come on here and talk utter rubbish about how good they will be this season yet we will see no on-field dramatic changes from the Winchelsea Football Club. As I have constantly said the league wont be better until WFNC are playing in the CDFNL.

If you weren't interested in a "mud-slinging" match then why respond?
As you can see I have a comprehensive understanding of how to use sentence structure to my advantage, sometimes I just choose not to.

I still believe your IQ is < 50.

Go the men in white, right? :eek:

Was told today that Rick Wilde will be playing for East this season. Any truth to this rumour?

Also hear that ex-newcomb boys Jason Drake and Leigh Morrisson will be signing at Banno in the near future

Also hear that ex-newcomb boys Jason Drake and Leigh Morrisson will be signing at Banno in the near future

drake is assistant coach for the burn, l.morrisson is playing at thomson if u go by bigfooty. wouldnt suprise me if he stayed at newcomb, born and bred and has heaps of mates there ;)

and winch...

If you did your research Winch have actually won 5-3 against Anakie since 2004. Anakie finished wooden spooners 2004 - 2005 just like Winch did last year. People have been asking Winch questions about pre-season and they have been answered on here. They are recruiting and they are having a crack at pre-season and i think a few clubs are starting to get a little scared that they might win the wooden spoon as Winch will no longer be the easy beats!

They have the hottest netballers, one of the best club rooms in the league and undoubtly the best ground in the league.

ANAKIE have the shit rooms, FAT netballers, Worse ground in the league. The only thing Anakie are good at is hitting people behind the play to win games.

Just wait and see what happens round 2 this year and then you can say what ever you want about their playing ability- but it is a new year and WINCH ARE ON THE CLIMB IN 09

If you did your research Winch have actually won 5-3 against Anakie since 2004. Anakie finished wooden spooners 2004 - 2005 just like Winch did last year. People have been asking Winch questions about pre-season and they have been answered on here. They are recruiting and they are having a crack at pre-season and i think a few clubs are starting to get a little scared that they might win the wooden spoon as Winch will no longer be the easy beats!

They have the hottest netballers, one of the best club rooms in the league and undoubtly the best ground in the league.

ANAKIE have the shit rooms, FAT netballers, Worse ground in the league. The only thing Anakie are good at is hitting people behind the play to win games.

Just wait and see what happens round 2 this year and then you can say what ever you want about their playing ability- but it is a new year and WINCH ARE ON THE CLIMB IN 09

'undoubtly the best ground in the league'.

stupid comment

and winch...

winch have the best ground in the comp. 1 of the biggest club rooms in the comp. anakie have the worst ground/rooms and the players r all corio bogans/rejects and i belive anakie is in the country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back