Belmont to beat Thomson in an upset

My tips for this weekend:
BPH
Inverleigh
Nth Geelong
Corio
Anakie
Thomson

BPH v Werribee is a huge game in the context of the top 5, Kitchen & Calbert to share the goals around. Few injury concerns out BPH.

North's youngsters to get up over East in an upset. Elsey to prouduce 7 goals + after a quiet game last weekend.

Banno were embarrassing against East last week and Inverleigh will look to pounce on the lack of confidence in another upset. Trotter to lead the troops.

Winch to be competitive as usual but Corio to out class them in the 2nd half, Clifford to kick 10 (this guy is a freak). Best forward in the league, has better hands than Closter.

Anakie v West ....

Belmont to take it to Thomson but the evergreen Christian Hyland will play a key role in another Thomson win.

My tips for this weekend:

BPH to get over Werribee in a cracker

Banno to bounce back against Inva in a very close one

East to continue their march towards finals footy against Nth

Corio to beat Winch at the Devils playground

Anakie to beat West

Belmont to beat Thomson in an upset

Would be nice

Kitchen only 2 goals as BPH destroyed a disspointing Werribee.
Owen Lewis piled on another 8 goals for Inverleigh to ensue a 6 goal victory over Bannockburn.
Gallant in defeat were North Geelongs youngsters against a rampant East Geelong, Skrobalak with 7.
Winch, as they have all year, took it up to the opposition but couldn't get across the line against Corio.
7 goals to J.Macleod as Thomson proved too strong for an undermanned Belmont, running out 13 goal winners.
Geelong West accounted for Anakie by 5 points in what sounded like a tight enthralling contest.

East, Werribee, Inverleigh, Bannockburn & Corio are fighting for ladder position 3, 4 & 5 at seasons end. Thomson & BPH should finish top 2.

My tips for round 12:

Winch to get that win they have been so close to over West

East to beat Werribee

Thomson to continue on their merry way against Anakie

Inverleigh to beat Nth

Banno just over Corio

BPH over the Lions

My tips for round 12:

East to beat Werribee

Inverleigh to beat Nth

Banno just over Corio

BPH over the Lions
I agree with all bar Nth and Inver and I will take Nth.

My tips for round 12:

East to beat Werribee

Inverleigh to beat Nth

Banno just over Corio

BPH over the Lions

I will take corio (no suprise there) but the rest seem spot on

yeah good one ********. should of just left it

What because someone picks against your beloved Inverleigh they're an expetive? Margin of 11 point indicates it was no lock in game and Drago was right to think North could have won the game you Goose! People have opinions and can pick against Inverleigh.

Interesting to see Damian Vassiliou has put in a late clearance to go to the Hill. Good footballer who up until a few weeks ago was playing seniors at Bell Park. Not sure what happened there although Im told he was well enticed to move.

Looks like the final five is now between 6 teams after Corio's loss on the weekend. The loss coupled with Ricky O'Toole's ankle injury which Im told will see him miss a few weeks has pretty much snuffed any chances they had out. 2 games and a big percentage behind now.

Some great games this weekend. Inverleigh v Centrals should be a beauty and the Hill v Thomson game will be a cracker.

What because someone picks against your beloved Inverleigh they're an expetive? Margin of 11 point indicates it was no lock in game and Drago was right to think North could have won the game you Goose! People have opinions and can pick against Inverleigh.

Interesting to see Damian Vassiliou has put in a late clearance to go to the Hill. Good footballer who up until a few weeks ago was playing seniors at Bell Park. Not sure what happened there although Im told he was well enticed to move.

Looks like the final five is now between 6 teams after Corio's loss on the weekend. The loss coupled with Ricky O'Toole's ankle injury which Im told will see him miss a few weeks has pretty much snuffed any chances they had out. 2 games and a big percentage behind now.

Some great games this weekend. Inverleigh v Centrals should be a beauty and the Hill v Thomson game will be a cracker.
Don't worry about defending me Dukes I am fully aware that the boys in Brown and Gold harbour a siege mentallity and that when someone doesn't support them they fire back as soon as possible. For the record I am tipping against them again this week. They need to keep winning to make the finals and I think that pressure will come to bear this week. I await the expletive laden response. Vassilou is a good get for the Hill and they look to be right on track to break their flag duck.

Don't worry about defending me Dukes I am fully aware that the boys in Brown and Gold harbour a siege mentallity and that when someone doesn't support them they fire back as soon as possible. For the record I am tipping against them again this week. They need to keep winning to make the finals and I think that pressure will come to bear this week. I await the expletive laden response. Vassilou is a good get for the Hill and they look to be right on track to break their flag duck.

dont a few teams hav 2 keep winning 2 make finals not just inverleigh, inverleigh might find it another really hard game this week with a few still out injuryed. inverleigh people hav 2 realise that people on hear want 2 c u fail and by writing stupid stuff hear it just adds fuel 2 the fire, i really hope that inverleigh stick it right up em this year and i think they can go deep into finals if they can regain there injuryed players and start playing 4 quarters of footy, they seem 2 do enough 2 win each week but they really hav 2 start playin 4 quarters of footy if they want 2 go all the way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the mighty thommy tigers knock of Bell Post Hill in a tight one, 3 points down with 2 minutes to go, thomson goes bang bang and there up by 9. Bell post must of though it was september agian :confused:

I guess I got it wrong this week goose.

Spider whats with the Lions. The effort today was sub-par and very much unlike them in recent times especially in East v Lions games.

Injuries and players walking away midseason. Have to say I'm glad I had to leave after running around in the 2's. One of the more embarrassing chapters in the Lions history. If there is one side that we can get up for it is usually East

good to see troy elzinga got what he deserved after the game on the w/end he is a goose
if he finds out who you are, i actually hope he finds out who you are.
like to see you runnin your mouth about him to his face,
cornwell got worse than he gave, so unlucky for him!

Injuries and players walking away midseason. Have to say I'm glad I had to leave after running around in the 2's. One of the more embarrassing chapters in the Lions history. If there is one side that we can get up for it is usually East
Spider can you tell me who picks the best players for the paper.

didn't end up going through, shame for BPH because they could have really done with an extra quality player. They'll be reeling after losing to Thomson.. they were in the box seat, just couldn't get over the line. IMO Thomson are near certainties to defend their 2008 crown.. i just can't see anyone beating them.

how much things can change in the space of a week! Werribee beat Inverleigh and Corio notch up another big win.. Certainly not curtains for the Devil's.. must win game against the Centurions this weekend at Galvin Park. Werribee have best run home of the 3 teams fighting it out for 5th, Corio and Inverleigh both have to face the league leaders in the remaining games.. but we all know Corio have the tools to get their if they click.. The weekends loss for Inverleigh really hurts their chances.. if there is one positive i'm pretty sure they play all their remaining games at home. IMO if Werribee win this weekend at Galvin Park, they'll end up claiming that 5th spot.

how luke van krieken ever played ones in a gfl side has got me buggered.... seen him play a few times and will not go for the hard ball, north needs to pull some strings if there ever goin to play finals........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back