GDT vs The Power From Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Got him for most touches out of Spud, Basti, Hunter, Hartlett, Pearce, M.Thomas, westhoff - up so far, c'mon JZ!

Umps doing their best to keep them in it, but geez they're getting it in their 50 pretty easy...

Thanks to JZ, I can eat for the week! :)

Add Artichoke and Onip... are they TISM?

Doesn't that word start with a "J"?

Oh, you mean the band? Could be onto something - no-one has ever seen Zondor and Devil Fish in the same room as Ron Hitler-Barassi and Humphrey B. Flaubert.

Come to think of it, no-one has ever seen Zondor and Devil Fish in the same room ...

Seriously thinking of going out shopping or whatever on game day as whenever I miss the start of a game we win. Oh yeah, contributions to the Gabbie Retail Therapy most welcome!!:D:D

I was feeling a bit iffy about this game as Port IMO were due a win.

You know, a few weeks ago I thought we were missing Basti and Levi. But, f*ck me, I never truly appreciated how much. The team is at another level because these two guys win 50-50 balls on a very regular basis, and they use the ball. Levi with more grunt and less finesse, Basti with superb anticipation and silky delivery skills, both equally effective.

To think they were both missing in the first two months when we lost 4 close games ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

GDT vs The Power From Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back