GDFL Geelong and District Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know that Leigh Hardman (NG) and Joel Page (BPH) are playing for Lara this year?[/quote]

Then why would he be sighted at BPH this preseason? Don't quote, but has attended many sessions.

Fair enough.. I believe Lara started pre-season a bit earlier then BPH and he was attending those sessions. Maybe getting a bit carried away in saying that he IS playing at Lara but with his mate in Hardman there, he seemed pretty comfortbale.

where did you learn how to spell Kooley?

HAve you got anything decent to say? They are no so smart out your way in whittington.

Thought i'd mention that my old man will go into this season with 601 senior games as umpire under his belt in the GDFL :)

heard a rumour that peter riccardi will not be floating around in the local level. sources sayin he will be back in the Geelong VFL team!!!

You think they would want to stay considering they're going for three in a row!!!

I had heard last year that, should the season be shortened any further, that the actual coach and a few others were thinking of bailing down Warrnambool way. Like you said, 3 in a row doesn't happen often. Maybe it's not so stable down there.

Thought i'd mention that my old man will go into this season with 601 senior games as umpire under his belt in the GDFL :)

tell him well done thats a great effort. he must of copped some ******** over the years and to still do it we need more like him great effort

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There seems to be alot of speculation on this board on how east geelong will fair this year. Let it be known that they have recruited very very well and along with 6-7 Torquay blokes, a few blokes from kerang and plenty of past players returning to the club since McCurry the maniac left, they're setup for a big year. They'll play finals for sure!

There seems to be alot of speculation on this board on how east geelong will fair this year. Let it be known that they have recruited very very well and along with 6-7 Torquay blokes, a few blokes from kerang and plenty of past players returning to the club since McCurry the maniac left, they're setup for a big year. They'll play finals for sure!

They need 21 new players so i hope they got them and past players they havnt played finals for ten years so wat will there past players do,i dont meen to offensive but saying they will play finals for sure is a massive call they need massive improvement.

They need 21 new players so i hope they got them and past players they havnt played finals for ten years so wat will there past players do,i dont meen to offensive but saying they will play finals for sure is a massive call they need massive improvement.

I think you'll find east played finals a couple of years back Buddah. And they don't need 21 new players they'll retain about 5-6 players from last year and with the good recruits are set for a big year. I don't think saying east will play finals is a big call at all to be honest. I know they were terrible last year but expect east to field a much stronger side this year. East will play finals this year and I don't think Scrobalak would be coaching a GDFL side if he didn't think they'd play finals.

I think you'll find east played finals a couple of years back Buddah. And they don't need 21 new players they'll retain about 5-6 players from last year and with the good recruits are set for a big year. I don't think saying east will play finals is a big call at all to be honest. I know they were terrible last year but expect east to field a much stronger side this year. East will play finals this year and I don't think Scrobalak would be coaching a GDFL side if he didn't think they'd play finals.

i hope your right for east sake theive gone out on a limb with scrobalak paid big money i hope they can get the returns for him but good luck to them its good for the competition having 6 to 8 sides trying to find a spot in the top 5,who do you think will finish in the top 5.

i hope your right for east sake theive gone out on a limb with scrobalak paid big money i hope they can get the returns for him but good luck to them its good for the competition having 6 to 8 sides trying to find a spot in the top 5,who do you think will finish in the top 5.

My top 5: Thomson, Bell Post Hill,East Geelong,Bannockburn and Corio

From all reports East are going along nicely.
Havent heard much about 2 sides that featured near the top last year
Bannockburn and North Geelong/

Has anyone got any info on these clubs for season 2007?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back