GDFL Geelong and District Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hear corio has picked up a couple of handy players??? can anyone confirm or deny this and if so who?????

I think most of the top clubs have recruited well. Big names being mentioned at Thomson, East, Corio & BPH. Only Werribee seems to have missed out.

What do people think about the draw, is anyone hard done by, who has the soft draw and so on.

Bannock have a tougher draw in 07 after there arm chair ride last year only playing one of the finalist twice throughout the season handing them second spot ( the proved they were worthy though making the GF ).

Centrals although reported to be losing many have the softest draw in the league, only have one of last years top seven twice (Thomson).

Thoughts people.

I asked the question because i wanted it answered you clown.
If i wanted to look myself i wouldnt of asked.

Kooley why dont you make a decent post instead of having a crack at everyone elses post.
Why dont you tell everyone how you cant get a game in the gdfl 2nds. Hack

I asked the question because i wanted it answered you clown.If i wanted to look myself i wouldnt of asked.

Kooley why dont you make a decent post instead of having a crack at everyone elses post.
Why dont you tell everyone how you cant get a game in the gdfl 2nds. Hack
then you said you couldn't be bothered looking for the answer, clown!!!!:D

why don't you tell us a bit about yourself lowlight? you sound like an excellent player :rolleyes:

I played at VFL level and mainly played in the country.
No Star but i was a regualr good senior player.

What about your self Kooley? Surley someone with so many fantastic comments must of played higher thans GDFL 2nds ?

I played at VFL level and mainly played in the country.No Star but i was a regualr good senior player.

What about your self Kooley? Surley someone with so many fantastic comments must of played higher thans GDFL 2nds ?
this meant you tried out at a vfl club and were told after the pre-season to go back to your local club.

why are you asking me what level i play, when you're already know? :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so how are the numbers at centrals training this week Kooley? Look's like all the years of pilfering the Werribee Ammo's player's is no longer with a great deal of the youngster's that left after 18's and some new guys coming to the club.

so how are the numbers at centrals training this week Kooley? Look's like all the years of pilfering the Werribee Ammo's player's is no longer with a great deal of the youngster's that left after 18's and some new guys coming to the club.
Not quite sure of the numbers to be honest. As far as centrals pilfering players from the Werribee Ammos, you're wrong. All guys who have come to centrals from the ammos in have come down on their own accord to better their football.

Ive heard Corio have picked up a couple of big blokes, not sure if they are any good or not, how will Corio go this year? not much beign said about Corio.....

Ive heard Corio have picked up a couple of big blokes, not sure if they are any good or not, how will Corio go this year? not much beign said about Corio.....

what ive heard there pretty handy and i guess expect the unexcted from corio and i agree not much said so they could be a smokie.....

No doubt Corio will be the very ordinary Centrals. Kooley loves them but everyone hates Kooley.

Centrals will be ordinary, they rely on 2few players and will be found out in 2007. Kooley may even get a game this year.

I've had a total of about 15 players reported at Werribee Centrals training as recent as last tuesday night.
They said their ground is in top condition, but will struggle to have a side to play on it.

Not quite sure of the numbers to be honest. As far as centrals pilfering players from the Werribee Ammos, you're wrong. All guys who have come to centrals from the ammos in have come down on their own accord to better their football.
i heard they had 30 at training, including u18's. as far as players going to centrals of their own accord kooley, maybe they did, but you could say they were strongly enticed. the previous coach openly addmitted that it was well worth him going to watch werribee u18's to see what players he would "poach" for the the following season. then these kids play well in the 2's and spend 3 quaters on the bench when they finally get a senior game. but thats another issue.
now with the new coach, not one of these players were even called by the new coach and still have not been. then they get hand written letters from the club saying they will not be cleared. thats a real professional outfit they have going on down there. now some of these players are being "scared" by certain seniors officials at the club into staying. which, by all reports is not working either. these payers are leaving because they have been treated poorly. kooley, its time people down there really got it together, and they might want start with investing some time in establishing an effective junior program, because the days of poaching players from ammos could be gone if they continue moving up through the grades.... you will see players going to ammos to "better their football" as you say...

No doubt Corio will be the very ordinary Centrals. Kooley loves them but everyone hates Kooley.

Centrals will be ordinary, they rely on 2few players and will be found out in 2007. Kooley may even get a game this year.
When hanging ******** dropkick it's always best to learn how to express yourself properly before posting garbage. It doesn't make any sense idiot!!:confused: What do you mean Corio will be the very ordinary Centrals? ******** you are hilarious!!

As far as Corio goes it might be better they start a year as underdogs. In the past they have dominated seasons under Ricky and choked at the final hurdle. Daryl Bissett is an experienced customer so there is little doubt Corio will be back up there this year.

i went on the gdfl sight theres alot of clearances to corio dont no much about the size of the guys if big or small but holzfiend from newcombe is an onballer very handy player and darren aitken tall and strong full forward injured last year if fit should kick bag full this year with good onballers delivering feldman old but very exsperinced and harris from diamond valley league should go right that leagues is as good as gfl

i went on the gdfl sight theres alot of clearances to corio dont no much about the size of the guys if big or small but holzfiend from newcombe is an onballer very handy player and darren aitken tall and strong full forward injured last year if fit should kick bag full this year with good onballers delivering feldman old but very exsperinced and harris from diamond valley league should go right that leagues is as good as gfl

gee that will make it interesting if what your saying buddah, holzfiend will be great and inject some pace, aitken is he the one from barwon heads??? if so never ever thought he would of left the heads he loves it down there!!!, but if fit will be a great addition for corio, feldman we all know how he goes and harris never heard of him but might be the surprise packet down at the devils then. intresting times down in devil land then if all true buddah...:thumbsu:

can anyone tell me where anakie get's all there money from??? I hear that its a make or break year for them???? what i also hear is that with the big bucks there spending, most of the their players are duds. could anyone tell me who they have picked up and losted please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back