GDFL Geelong and District Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
good to c corio struggling. picked up all these gun players n the team going no where. how long before ricky bleeds the club dry?
i think corio will be quite happy were they are at with no nicholls,b.otoole,holzfeind, fergusson, anderson on the weekend and notice mark o'toole kicked 4 goals first game back, write them off at your own peril, as for ricky bleeding the club dry i dont think corio have the money people claim you name another senior coach who also coaches a junior team?:eek:

im actualy left footer yes , umm 20 yes but 6"1 sorry not 5 "10 last time i checked
6"1 and built like a ferret. let me know when your in the 2pm game and then we'll see how much damage a gardan rake can cause-combine this with a very small ticker and one would assume very little.

im actualy left footer yes , umm 20 yes but 6"1 sorry not 5 "10 last time i checked

6"1 and built like a ferret. let me know when your in the 2pm game and then we'll see how much damage a gardan rake can cause-combine this with a very small ticker and one would assume very little.

Hey how about we give the kid a bit of leeway and stop attacking him.

I dont know the bloke but regardless of how good or bad he is, he is allowed an opinion and doesn't need to be assassinated on here by a group of people operating under aliases (including me).

If you want to keep attacking him come out and detail your credentials and let everyone in cyber land decide if you have the right to load up on the boy who I understand played most of the 2007 season in the 2's and was named in the best at least a few times.

I dont know the bloke but regardless of how good or bad he is, he is allowed an opinion and doesn't need to be assassinated on here by a group of people operating under aliases (including me).

If you want to keep attacking him come out and detail your credentials and let everyone in cyber land decide if you have the right to load up on the boy who I understand played most of the 2007 season in the 2's and was named in the best at least a few times.
well maybe a bloke with limited ability, even no ability really shouldnt bad mouth a club he was bought up at. i'd say its pissing people off

'Originally Posted by aujarra
dont worry about him mate he bags the shit out of everything prob some idiot named Morgan cleary or some shit wanna be tiger going got tough when he was in juniors aswell and left thomson"

This was posted on the BFL and GFL and GDFL thread.

You should get you fact right

thanks for the comment in sending something straight actualy i played the whole yr last yr in the 2's and last game came down on my hamstring and pulled up and was named in finals. But i think i can take care of myself thanks anyways though.

Also next comment below i will see u when north play thomson coz even though u think i am soft i have never backed down from a game of footy.

Brought up @ thomson ??? what a joke are u serious mate how can people at the thomson football club bring up any one or even take them under there wing. I give some of the seniors credit as they helped me out alot when my football season in 06 went to shit as people may say but i stuck around helped around with juniors and gained some respect and for what not to even get looked at in the ones team as @ the thomson football club its all on favorites and some 2's players who sooked it up when robbie coach 2's because they wernt getting a game.

You may think im a bad footy player or what not , some say im ok i have had some good games some shit ones. One thing i have done and im prowed of is i won the best and fairest for the thomson football club and it shows i can play the game so how about everyone just hush and wait till we play and see if im soft or not instead of sitting behind the screens talking each other up

thanks for the comment in sending something straight actualy i played the whole yr last yr in the 2's and last game came down on my hamstring and pulled up and was named in finals. But i think i can take care of myself thanks anyways though.

Also next comment below i will see u when north play thomson coz even though u think i am soft i have never backed down from a game of footy.

Brought up @ thomson ??? what a joke are u serious mate how can people at the thomson football club bring up any one or even take them under there wing. I give some of the seniors credit as they helped me out alot when my football season in 06 went to shit as people may say but i stuck around helped around with juniors and gained some respect and for what not to even get looked at in the ones team as @ the thomson football club its all on favorites and some 2's players who sooked it up when robbie coach 2's because they wernt getting a game.

You may think im a bad footy player or what not , some say im ok i have had some good games some shit ones. One thing i have done and im prowed of is i won the best and fairest for the thomson football club and it shows i can play the game so how about everyone just hush and wait till we play and see if im soft or not instead of sitting behind the screens talking each other up
sorry to say this jarmenko u beauty, but the thomson football club is a great place to be as i know 1st hand & have grown up in the place & have been there since i was a kid, so to put the place down as you have been is a disgrace. just remember which club took u in and had to put up with u for the past 6-7 years. p.s if your gonna live on 1 junior b&f in which you won in a team that got beat by an average of 25 goals, give it away.

Would of thought you have a run in the 2pm game at north as they are struggling and giving kids a go. You cannot be that bad can you joel??

C'mon moreland.. not smart bagging the club ur playin this week.. would hav thought u'd be concentrating on getting a kick first

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon moreland.. not smart bagging the club ur playin this week.. would hav thought u'd be concentrating on getting a kick first

mate im not bagging the club i think its good bringing up the juniors for the future. i was just asking joel when he is going to get a gig in the 2pm game.

thomson2008 have you played yet this season. should get a game b4 city tiger, he will only break down again
the city tigers will be back this weekend running around the valadrome of westsaints on sunday after doing the hammy twice in late pre-season. although i hate you at the moment norfolk, i will agree with u there the chances of breaking down are a 50%-50%, worst strings in geelong footy:thumbsu:

No not yet. be my turn this week. wasn't happy about couple things last week and city tiger, two different styles of footy players when big and one who alway breaks down
i heard thomson will be short of numbers this week being on a sunday, i know how many good young church going boys play there.

i heard thomson will be short of numbers this week being on a sunday, i know how many good young church going boys play there.
if thats the case we could be seeing the great thomson2008 dashing down the wing with lightning speed taking on all before him.

dashing to the canteen that is for a hot dog and coke

if thats the case we could be seeing the great thomson2008 dashing down the wing with lightning speed taking on all before him.

dashing to the canteen that is for a hot dog and coke

I just jump the fence and still the footy of you as well as below

If that the case I want be passing the hot dog or the coke to you at all all because I am a rodney Hog just like you sleepy tiger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back