GDFL Geelong and District Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
agree north had a great win with all the bullshit belmont was trying to start with snipping and what not they didnt fal into there crap like when North plays thomson i will pumping up there tyers as u say when we beat them @ there own home ground and to all those thomson players who will want some revenge yes i will be there so take a crack instead of sitting behind ya computers mouthing off because not one person has come over to me saying anything about anything. Go the mighty Pies

rate yourself a bit there? probably a silly thing to say

thommy boys will be lining up to put aujarra on his arse next time around. in my opinion thomson2008 should be the man to do it. where are you thomson 2008 we miss you

I Thinks it would be a waste of time, to take a piece of trash like aujarra out and we should just focus on football and hurt him on the score broad.

We are the Mighty Thomson tigers and people please stop spelling Thomson with I p there is now p in it

I Thinks it would be a waste of time, to take a piece of trash like aujarra out and we should just focus on football and hurt him on the score broad.

We are the Mighty Thomson tigers and people please stop spelling Thomson with I p there is now p in it
im a big fan of you thomson2008 but crikey man, between you and aujarra, you"s couldn"t win a grade 1 spelling bee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who is the dirtiest team in the gdfl??
I would go as far to say there are no "dirty" teams in the league. There are individual players at teams that have a reputation but even then a lot of it is not justified and mostly relates to one or two incidents or perception from the outside.

is this joel kid from thomson a left footer? and not to good a footy player? if its who i think it is cant believe the crap he is speaking, one of the biggest tools in geelong footy

I would go as far to say there are no "dirty" teams in the league. There are individual players at teams that have a reputation but even then a lot of it is not justified and mostly relates to one or two incidents or perception from the outside.

go thro the teams who is the dirtiest player/s from each team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back