GDFL Geelong and District Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant believe winch have app mills as coach,heard he was only person 2 put in 4 the job,not baggin him cause i dont know him but,i heard from same person that told me bout mills said i think he wont do half the off field stuff paul price did,thats not my only thought on it,this club needs some1s heart,soul,blood,sweat,and lots hard work cause we r a good club with a few little issues that can be fixed if players pull finger out of there asses and stop tryin 2 root everything! success bring people which brings happyness which then brings $$$$$$$$$$$ 4 the club

cant believe winch have app mills as coach,heard he was only person 2 put in 4 the job,not baggin him cause i dont know him but,i heard from same person that told me bout mills said i think he wont do half the off field stuff paul price did,thats not my only thought on it,this club needs some1s heart,soul,blood,sweat,and lots hard work cause we r a good club with a few little issues that can be fixed if players pull finger out of there asses and stop tryin 2 root everything! success bring people which brings happyness which then brings $$$$$$$$$$$ 4 the club
Legs its people like you that breeds a bad culture at the club. Bagging the new coach already b4 you even stand out front of him and listen to what hes got to offer. Success comes from respect, discipline and recruiting good people not d*ckheads that can play a bit. You can have gun players who get a kick and rob the club but individuals who dont have passion 4 their club leads to failure!

Legs mate i feel for u mate of he brings people like peter mcvilly and other ********s u will only go backwards and i am only speaking of past experinces and u r rite he is not the sort of bloke to do all the little things off the feild so if am proved wrong i will be happy for winch but i dont see it happenin with mills:rolleyes:

Thomson would never clear Daniel Gage to Drysdale. He is too important to the Tommy Tigers. Now that they have announced the biggest recruiting coup of the pre-season - GFL superstar, premiership coach & Mathieson Medalist Glen Wallace will be the coach at Thomson in 2008 he is sure to stay.

thommy bout to name ast coach to wallace i heard nath bromley from south barwon dont worry bout wallace being there best pick up cause this kid can play u wait and c at best wallace will only play 5 games then finals

thommy bout to name ast coach to wallace i heard nath bromley from south barwon dont worry bout wallace being there best pick up cause this kid can play u wait and c at best wallace will only play 5 games then finals
Another good get legs, if your doin nothing over winter maybe you could do the write up in addy as your batting 5 from 5, yet fanno was none from 16 games. keep up the good work.:thumbsu:

thanks jetski workin on banno for u will also have a few new names that will also be joining the gdfl this week!
any clues to which club? surely with the likes of wallace,bromley,tobin,will handley,rob may and others to come, the gdfl may be a bit stronger in 08:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did hear that OToole had been speaking to Sebas in the Ballarat League. Not sure how far the talks have gone but Sebas have struggled for a number of years now.

Tell me more about Bromley. What position, strengths, age? etc.

I did hear that OToole had been speaking to Sebas in the Ballarat League. Not sure how far the talks have gone but Sebas have struggled for a number of years now.

Also Corio keeps popping up. Surely they cannot afford Ricky alone, as well as his "merry men". He would want $10,000 at least. It doesn't leave much for the others to scavage. This would include Stewert, Ferguson, Bury and a couple more.

Also Corio keeps popping up. Surely they cannot afford Ricky alone, as well as his "merry men". He would want $10,000 at least. It doesn't leave much for the others to scavage. This would include Stewert, Ferguson, Bury and a couple more.

yeah true about corio but he has alot of mates there and he loves being at that club and with his couzen coaching he might be happy to go back just for those reasons and a little bit of cash of coarse.

Bury is a MtGambier boy. Wouldn't think after 1 season with O'Toole he'd be that tight with him??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back