GDFL Geelong and District Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard much about Bell Post Hill? Who is coaching them, and have they got any gains or losses? What's your thoughts on them guys?

Has anyone heard much about Bell Post Hill? Who is coaching them, and have they got any gains or losses? What's your thoughts on them guys?

robert may from deer park is coaching them, they have lost luke parker to west st peters and wade bowyer to st joeys. will go top 5 again this year but judging on other gains to other clubs it will be a tight tussel to finish in the top 5

apparently the word on the steet is that the lion king has done the unbelievable and put the premiership cup on e-bay to help pay the dept down at the den. any truth?

Dont know where you have come from mate but you have no idea though!
The story has no truth in it.
If you go back a few pages it is has been posted the situation of the BLSC.
Now stop wasteing everybodies time and making up rumours you poor loser.

Dont know where you have come from mate but you have no idea though!
The story has no truth in it.
If you go back a few pages it is has been posted the situation of the BLSC.
Now stop wasteing everybodies time and making up rumours you poor loser.
i have a feeling he may have been joking :eek:

robert may from deer park is coaching them, they have lost luke parker to west st peters and wade bowyer to st joeys. will go top 5 again this year but judging on other gains to other clubs it will be a tight tussel to finish in the top 5

Robbie Cavka and Dale Dickson from Hoppers Crossing have signed at Bell Post Hill for 2008. Will both be handy players in 2008

apparently the word on the steet is that the lion king has done the unbelievable and put the premiership cup on e-bay to help pay the dept down at the den. any truth?
Hello Newbie... This forum really has been missing something over the summer.... ME! But big footy GDFL forum followers, I've been reading with great intrest all your juvenile postings. The thing that surprised me the most was that some of the "*****" at Thomson can use a computer! It seems to me that you Thommy blokes have only been online since Wallace signed for the big bucks. Did he shout you down to the internet cafe for a latte and 1/2 hr online? Quick Quiz time... Who are the only 2 GDFL clubs to win a senior football and A grade netball premiership? :p

Hello Newbie... This forum really has been missing something over the summer.... ME! But big footy GDFL forum followers, I've been reading with great intrest all your juvenile postings. The thing that surprised me the most was that some of the "*****" at Thomson can use a computer! It seems to me that you Thommy blokes have only been online since Wallace signed for the big bucks. Did he shout you down to the internet cafe for a latte and 1/2 hr online? Quick Quiz time... Who are the only 2 GDFL clubs to win a senior football and A grade netball premiership? :p
just a quick question to the lion king? when is the great sir brian 'cogs' coghlan pulling on the boots for 1 last harrah. loooking forward to tagging him.

If you do your homework you will find that there is 3 A grade & senior Premiers. North , Belmont and Werribee. Who is the only club to go through premiers and CHAMPIONS in the G.D.F.L?

If you do your homework you will find that there is 3 A grade & senior Premiers. North , Belmont and Werribee. Who is the only club to go through premiers and CHAMPIONS in the G.D.F.L?
better still juddster who was the last GDFL team to win three senior premierships in succession?

It seems a few people are wanting too know about the Winchelsea players. I will do a list of where most of them are going or thinking about going.

Craig Hardingham- Werribee Centrals
Anthony Kitchen- Not sure but won't be at Winch
Mark Harvey- Corio
Nathan Reid- Geelong ammos
Trent Mclure- Geelong ammos
Cam Mclure- Geelong ammos
Scott Donohue- Modewarre
Matthew Worland- Modewarre
Matthew Day- Belmont
Mark Harrison- Belmont
Blake Kelly- Overseas
Christian McFarlane- Retired
Hayden Stocks- Anglesea
Heath Hutchison- Lara

Can anyone tell me anything about this bloke Heath Hutchinson?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good 2 see bell post hill have recruited some gun players but they arnt naming names

cause they dont excist, there only throwimg rumors around so everyone stays and dont wake up to themselves and leave, as you notice not many leave bph and then go back, if they do its only for big bucks not cause they love the club cause it the worst clubrooms to be around after the game and with the lewis's running the show it will only get worst.

cause they dont excist, there only throwimg rumors around so everyone stays and dont wake up to themselves and leave, as you notice not many leave bph and then go back, if they do its only for big bucks not cause they love the club cause it the worst clubrooms to be around after the game and with the lewis's running the show it will only get worst.

haha mate its a good social club and the clubrooms have just been built so i dont know what you have been smoking mate. The lewis boys are good socially they just have some trouble on the field.

buddah those 2 blokes from hoppers are certanies, i know for sure thats its true. I have a mate playing at BHP. Lewis is not running the show anymore......

I hear harris has pulled the pin at corio??? Not happy about contract from last year??? His mate aitken might not be to far behind him in leaving????? Any truth out there but i guess the devils have picked up well enough to cover thoses losses.
Ive been told sunshine in the WRFL could be were there headed next year??? Anyone confirm or deny or is this another rumor going around?

I hear harris has pulled the pin at corio??? Not happy about contract from last year??? His mate aitken might not be to far behind him in leaving????? Any truth out there but i guess the devils have picked up well enough to cover thoses losses.
Ive been told sunshine in the WRFL could be were there headed next year??? Anyone confirm or deny or is this another rumor going around?

Harris is leaving due to work committments he would not be in there best 12 players anyway Aitken is staying been training and works with o'toole and is apparently keen after injury riddled year last year good player when fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back