Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 1300 page shitfight thread. (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks missed the finals in 2009 and therefore 2008 cannot be included in any dynasty conversation. Doing so will just make the author look like a complete and utter fool, as you have managed to do here. Good one. :D:thumbsu:
Handbags still pretending 2008 never happened.

INB4 Chappy melts again over how its really pick 34 instead of 35..... as if we're supposed to care. :$

Damn shame the Cats need to trade their 2nd best forward in Gutflop just to get a first round pick this year. I guess list management isn't something they take terribly seriously at the Cattery these days.

You care enough to bring it up.

As for melting. Shouldn't you be busy mashing on the main board.

Hawks 2008 - 2015 dynasty in a professional 18-team competition with equalisation measures to boot (AFL's love children excluded) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Geelololong's late 1800's "dynasty" in an 8-team amateur competition.

Do yourself a favour and stop these illusions of grandeur. It's unhealthy and only highlights your severe inferiority complex.
IMG_4262.JPG

Considering it came from the person who pulled the purse strings, it's pretty damning. Far-cry from being a rumour or hear-say isn't it, numbnuts?
Why are you ignoring the fact that a white substance is all your success can be summed up as in the 80s and the noughties with your injunction.

295285_a10435aba9757aca3a245f625f69baff.jpeg

Can't guarantee that it will ease the pain of the last 5 years, but you never know
Most of these Handbaggers would have half a tube left over from the 2013 prelim

You care enough to bring it up.

As for melting. Shouldn't you be busy mashing on the main board.
Touched a nerve didn't I? Okay okay I'm sorry mate, I promise never to mention pick 35 ever again - its pick 34 Geelong has and I'm sure you'll trade it for a very nice player. The Hanbaggers' new anti-draft strategy is actually pretty refreshing and quite avant garde.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you still considering giving up on the AFL or was the Bulldogs win satisfying enough to give the AFL 1 more year. Plus the bonus of seeing the COLA cheats lose etc.
My second last day here on Bigfooty, its been fun

Oui

Touched a nerve didn't I? Okay okay I'm sorry mate, I promise never to mention pick 35 ever again - its pick 34 Geelong has and I'm sure you'll trade it for a very nice player. The Hanbaggers' new anti-draft strategy is actually pretty refreshing and quite avant garde.:)

Trying too hard.

07-11 is the greatest dynasty of the modern era I'm afraid. Premiership - Runners Up - Premiership - Preliminary Finalist - Premiership. It's completely unheard of in the modern era. Here's a pretty picture to answer any more questions.

260801_5b9ff6d06c1b7593f08d15672dd47467.png

This didn't happen to Brisbane or Hawthorn :D

images

images

These two matches defined your "era" ... Far from a dynasty
.... you can crap on about AA's, H&A wins, etc ... fact is you can't handle finals pressure, just like against the $wannies the other week

.... Over 20 mins in to the 1st .. :D:D:D

Meh missing shitty Ballarat is not the same as going on massive drug fuelled benders like the family club.

Injunction.

We could be one hit wonders but I'm tipping our coach knows a bit about sustained success. It follows him.

It's what he does.
Think you're a bit lost mate- hangovers will do that to ya.
No one understands better than we do here that as much fun as it is to win it its even more fun to rub it in someones face.

The numbers we throw around here when dick measuring might make you feel a little bit inadequate though.

I realise all your Christmases have come at once, but this is the adults table, so take your pudding back to the fold away picnic set and dump it on Stkildas head.

P.s Carn the Scraggers!

Think you're a bit lost mate- hangovers will do that to ya.
No one understands better than we do here that as much fun as it is to win it its even more fun to rub it in someones face.

The numbers we throw around here when dick measuring might make you feel a little bit inadequate though.

I realise all your Christmases have come at once, but this is the adults table, so take your pudding back to the fold away picnic set and dump it on Stkildas head.

P.s Carn the Scraggers!

I'll pay that :D

Are you planning on taking a visit to the Sydney board to chat about the GF tomorrow?

Probably not a bad way to go out, I got a day off for trolling in their autopsy thread on Saturday. I was trying to be a bit subtle combining trolling with praise and got around a half dozen comments in. A Few angry PM's later from the sore anoos COLA fans and I guess someone squealed and I got a day off. First suspension but well worth it.

Probably not a bad way to go out, I got a day off for trolling in their autopsy thread on Saturday. I was trying to be a bit subtle combining trolling with praise and got around a half dozen comments in. A Few angry PM's later from the sore anoos COLA fans and I guess someone squealed and I got a day off. First suspension but well worth it.
Chelseacarlton has an amusing pick of Horse choking on a **** with COLA on one ball and Buddy on the other.
Pm'd to say two dozen or so promiment swans would do the job.

Kudos for taking one for the team :thumbsu::thumbsu:

If I were to go troll the Swans board tomorrow as a way of going out can I still close my account if I get a suspension instead of a permaban?

You'll have to cancel as even if you got a serious it would only be a week off. You are nowhere near a perma

Chelseacarlton has an amusing pick of Horse choking on a **** with COLA on one ball and Buddy on the other.
Pm'd to say two dozen or so promiment swans would do the job.
Do you have the photo or have means to get it? I'm only on a crap mobile and don't know him or probably how to look him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back