Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 1300 page shitfight thread. (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hawks never come from 7th to
Win a flag, ranking our dynasty as just behind Geelong's as the greatest ever.

Win it again next year and we might become the best ever.

Hawks lost their first final last year as well and had to rely on their double chance. Doggies didn't have that luxury.

The Hawks had a nice little run 13-15 but the Bulldogs managed to outdo them in the space of 4 weeks. What a funny game this can be.

Hawks 2008 - 2015 dynasty in a professional 18-team competition with equalisation measures to boot (AFL's love children excluded) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Geelololong's late 1800's "dynasty" in an 8-team amateur competition.

Do yourself a favour and stop these illusions of grandeur. It's unhealthy and only highlights your severe inferiority complex.

Hawks 2008 - 2015 dynasty in a professional 18-team competition with equalisation measures to boot (AFL's love children excluded) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Geelololong's late 1800's "dynasty" in an 8-team amateur competition.

Do yourself a favour and stop these illusions of grandeur. It's unhealthy and only highlights your severe inferiority complex.
Hawks missed the finals in 2009 and therefore 2008 cannot be included in any dynasty conversation. Doing so will just make the author look like a complete and utter fool, as you have managed to do here. Good one. :D:thumbsu:

Hawks missed the finals in 2009 and therefore 2008 cannot be included in any dynasty conversation. Doing so will just make the author look like a complete and utter fool, as you have managed to do here. Good one. :D:thumbsu:
Geelong>Bulldogs>Hawthorn

PLs tell us moar

Merger Game
The end of the 1996 season saw Melbourne and Hawthorn play each other in the last round of that season. The "Merger Game" as it was called, was a spirited contest, as it was a likely possibility that it would be the last Hawthorn vs. Melbourne contest and, as the result that Melbourne could not make the finals and Hawthorn needed to win the game by any margin to have any chance to contest the 1996 finals series, many fans saw this game as a last chance to see their team play football.

Team 1 2 3 Final
Hawthorn 3.5 10.6 12.10 15.12 (102)
Melbourne 5.4 7.6 12.8 15.11 (101)
63,196 fans went to the Melbourne Cricket Ground to see Dunstall kick 10 goals and the Hawks win by one point. In a now-famous moment of defiance to both the league and his team's board, Chris Langford (Hawthorn's full back) took off his Hawthorn jumper and proudly held it above his head while leaving the field. Prior to the game, an 'anti-merger' rally, led by Scott, was held at Hawthorn's then training ground, Glenferrie Oval.

Later in the round, Richmond lost to the North Melbourne by a large margin. This loss ensured that Hawthorn were playing in the finals. The Finals system at the time meant that Hawthorn, that finished in eighth position had to play the team that finished first, Sydney Swans in Sydney. Hawthorn would lose by 6 points and get knocked out in the first week of the 1996 finals, a week after the merger votes.

It's funny that in the 20 years since that failed merger, the only thing Carlolololton has done of any note is win an elimination final after finishing 9th and paid a couple of women some hush money.

On that basis, you should not be including your failed 2008 or 2010 campaigns in your little one-peat "dynasty".

You Hawks and Cats fans are kind of like England and France squabbling - historic, faintly amusing but irrelevant.

China and USA have taken over. And they wear charcoal and orange, and red white and blue.

End Fred.

You Hawks and Cats fans are kind of like England and France squabbling - historic, faintly amusing but irrelevant.

China and USA have taken over. And they wear charcoal and orange, and red white and blue.

End Fred.
Couldn't agree more.

We'll four peat, I can feel it in the air.

On that basis, you should not be including your failed 2008 or 2010 campaigns in your little one-peat "dynasty".
07-11 is the greatest dynasty of the modern era I'm afraid. Premiership - Runners Up - Premiership - Preliminary Finalist - Premiership. It's completely unheard of in the modern era. Here's a pretty picture to answer any more questions.

260801_5b9ff6d06c1b7593f08d15672dd47467.png

End Fred.

How was the players' appearance at Ballarat this afternoon? Oh wait, hang on - they thought that sitting in a dingy pub in Yarraville was a better idea than sharing the celebrations with the hand that feeds them. The complacency and "I'm a premiership hero, f*** you supporters" attitude has started already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

07-11 is the greatest dynasty of the modern era I'm afraid. Premiership - Runners Up - Premiership - Preliminary Finalist - Premiership. It's completely unheard of in the modern era. Here's a pretty picture to answer any more questions.

260801_5b9ff6d06c1b7593f08d15672dd47467.png

That doesn't even come close to premiership, runners up, runners up, premiership, runners up, premiership, premiership or preliminary finalist, runners up, premiership x 3. I know your side was in the wilderness for 43 years and therefore your 2007 -11 is a "dynasty" by comparison, but please do yourself a favour a stop making a fool of yourself and clogging up cyberspace with meaningless statistics that count for nothing at the end of the day. It's embarrassing.

How was the players' appearance at Ballarat this afternoon? Oh wait, hang on - they thought that sitting in a dingy pub in Yarraville was a better idea than sharing the celebrations with the hand that feeds them. The complacency and "I'm a premiership hero, f*** you supporters" attitude has started already.

Meh missing shitty Ballarat is not the same as going on massive drug fuelled benders like the family club.

Injunction.

We could be one hit wonders but I'm tipping our coach knows a bit about sustained success. It follows him.

It's what he does.

The only thing that is bleeding is your anus which started in 2012 and continues to this day
Like almost every one of your posts, that makes no sense.

You're a shit poster, now disappear and make this thread better.

It's funny that in the 20 years since that failed merger, the only thing Carlolololton has done of any note is win an elimination final after finishing 9th and paid a couple of women some hush money.
lol we have debunked this already - like the wage gap but you plebs wont leave it alone since you have all your own surprise sex cases pending yourself.

Let me throw another one your way - hawks success in the 80s are due to a certain white powder.

Meh missing shitty Ballarat is not the same as going on massive drug fuelled benders like the family club.

Injunction.

We could be one hit wonders but I'm tipping our coach knows a bit about sustained success. It follows him.

It's what he does.

It's only early days into your celebrations so don't count on your boys coming out squeaky clean either - particularly behind closed doors in a dingy pub in the arse end of the world (or entrance to the arse end of the world).

Agree to a certain extent that sustained success follows him - you can thank Clarko for that.

lol we have debunked this already - like the wage gap but you plebs wont leave it alone since you have all your own surprise sex cases pending yourself.

Let me throw another one your way - hawks success in the 80s are due to a certain white powder.

Nice try minnow.

You have debunked it - but John Elliot your long-serving president was quoted as saying that hush money was paid.

Nice try minnow.

You have debunked it - but John Elliot your long-serving president was quoted as saying that hush money was paid.
But but minnows have just as many spoons as flags

like for example..I dunno 13/11

so what if the then shit canned president said it, that is not proof idiot.

Like almost every one of your posts, that makes no sense.

You're a shit poster, now disappear and make this thread better.

Let me dumb it down for you pea-brain

2012 - knocked out in the first week

2013 - choked

2014 - straight sets

2015 - 10th

2016 - fell in, then got pantsed by the worst side to ever finish on top after the H and A season

If that's not bleeding, then what is?

Please feel free to ignore my posts if the truth hurts as much as your botty does right now.

Let me dumb it down for you pea-brain

2012 - knocked out in the first week

2013 - choked

2014 - straight sets

2015 - 10th

2016 - fell in, then got pantsed by the worst side to ever finish on top after the H and A season

If that's not bleeding, then what is?

Please feel free to ignore my posts if the truth hurts as much as your botty does right now.

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back