Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 3

Geelong Supporters - are they Victoria's dirty little secret?

• Yes, thank goodness they're mostly confined to a single town.

• Yes, out of sight & out of mind. We shun them and rightly so.

• No, every state has a criminal underclass.

• No, they're people too... poorly bred perhaps but that's not their fault.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical of crime trends we see in poverty-stricken areas hard hit by unemployment & drug use. Not quite Detroit just yet but following a similar path.
And in fairness post up melbournes crime stats. They also went through the roof so get off your highhorse. Whole state is a mess. But thats what happens with a revolving door court system that is soft on crims.

Whole state is a mess. But thats what happens with a revolving door court system that is soft on crims.
I actually agree with you. The number of times these days you hear of someone committing a serious crime while on bail is ridiculous.... but apparently its better to "rehabilitate" these young men than punish them or so goes the theory. (probably dreamed up by the same fool who believes in trickle down economics)

Bomber deserved better ... and you know it ... club has no soul
says the fan of a club that whores it self out at every opportunity

16 years of being a basket case the club has record memberships (without inflating numbers like the whorks) good crowd levels & financially stable & built the best facility in Australia!

The funny thing about the hawfs pointing out crime rates in Geelong is that most of them live in places like Frankston, Cranbourne and Melton. All cheap, dodgy shitholes with high drug use and criminal activity.

I live in Melbourne's inner-east and I'm positive I live closer to Hawthorn than the Hawfies flogging up this fred.

The funny thing about the hawfs pointing out crime rates in Geelong is that most of them live in places like Frankston, Cranbourne and Melton. All cheap, dodgy shitholes with high drug use and criminal activity.

I live in Melbourne's inner-east and I'm positive I live closer to Hawthorn than the Hawfies flogging up this fred.

And you know that for a fact do you?

Possibly.
I was born in Hawthorn but have dropped myself to Box Hill now. (Im a bit like Ryan Shoenmakers except better looking).

My question is if you dont live in the shadow of the Corio petro-chemical refinery then why the hell do you follow Geelong?
Did you start out there and manage to escape?

Possibly.
I was born in Hawthorn but have dropped myself to Box Hill now. (Im a bit like Ryan Shoenmakers except better looking).

My question is if you dont live in the shadow of the Corio petro-chemical refinery then why the hell do you follow Geelong?
Did you start out there and manage to escape?
Never lived in Geelong to be honest, I only really go there to watch the Cats. I said in an earlier post I was born to be a hawfie as most of my family barracks for them except me and my Dad.

I studied and worked in Box Hill for quite a while actually. Lots of good food on Station St

Never lived in Geelong to be honest, I only really go there to watch the Cats. I said in an earlier post I was born to be a hawfie as most of my family barracks for them except me and my Dad.

I studied and worked in Box Hill for quite a while actually. Lots of good food on Station St
If your Dad supports them then thats fair enough.

Box Hill is great eating if you like Asian Cusines- better than Chinatown, its also a fantastic place to head after midnight for a feast of dumplings and xiaolongbao as there is always lots of people around (mostly Chinese students) and zero pissed ****wits/junkies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope. The top 20 suburbs for Hawthorn members are:

Croydon
Hawthorn
Glen Waverley
Cranbourne
Blackburn
Berwick
Ferntree Gully
Narre Warren
Wantirna
Rowville
Ringwood
Camberwell
Glen Iris
Surrey Hills
Mount Waverley
Kew
Werribee
Pakenham
Richmond
Vermont

Nope. The top 20 suburbs for Hawthorn members are:

Croydon
Hawthorn
Glen Waverley
Cranbourne
Blackburn
Berwick
Ferntree Gully
Narre Warren
Wantirna
Rowville
Ringwood
Camberwell
Glen Iris
Surrey Hills
Mount Waverley
Kew
Werribee
Pakenham
Richmond
Vermont
What about the Tasmania suburbs?

A quick search of this threads shows him up and about in the pre-season ... It then takes him 6 days to appear after they lost to Essendon in round 1 on March 25.

View attachment 373378

Their next loss was on April 1st and this time it took him exactly two weeks to appear and 6 days after their 3rd loss against the Gold Coast.

Their 4th loss was on April 17 against Geelong. It took him until May 2 to finally build up enough courage to appear.

View attachment 373379

This is where it gets interesting ... The Hawks win two in a row in the middle of May ....

He's back in the ball game.

View attachment 373381
TazHawk15 you filthy Spanka! Can I get your thoughts on this post from our good friend Nakia? It seems pretty definitive...

Asking off this account, because you no doubt have my main Cats account on ignore due to you being the coward that you are...

TazHawk15 you filthy Spanka! Can I get your thoughts on this post from our good friend Nakia? It seems pretty definitive...

Asking off this account, because you no doubt have my main Cats account on ignore due to you being the coward that you are...
Great question LP! One that SpamHawk will almost certainly avoid... He is the biggest coward on bigfooty, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back