Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

R042014WellsCandy.gif

videotogif_2016.09.06_13.50.51_zpsrlaliq0a.gif

SHEIL PICKS BOMBERS!!!! LOL.

Clarko must have met with him.

You know my thoughts on this Chappy - I'm a great believer that you need to go to the draft to build a champion team, that's been my stance the whole way through 2018!

Still yet to hear your thoughts on the Gary Rohan trade?? Happy with this?? :$

Lynch off to the Tiggs, Shiels to the Bombers, just when are these 'two big fish' going to make their move to Hawfland? Surely Karl Amon wasn't one of those big fish...:eek::eek:

Hawthorn never go after the big fish, it's always some player on the outer whom they end up nabbing.

Speaking of which it looks like the magistrate courts got a pretty big fish today. Welcome to prison, Bomber.

Hawthorn never go after the big fish, it's always some player on the outer whom they end up nabbing.

Speaking of which it looks like the magistrate courts got a pretty big fish today. Welcome to prison, Bomber.
Hawthorn didn't go after Tom Lynch and Dylan Shiel? Are you sure about that? :D:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SHEIL PICKS BOMBERS!!!! LOL.

Clarko must have met with him.
Blues put him on a private jet to Noosa to meet with club officials. Picks their rivals.
Peak trolling.

Nawforn - can't land any players no matter how much they offer up. Shiels would rather head to the Bombers for less cash than play for Dingley FC.
Both Tassie clubs can't lure anyone. Coincidence or confirmed minnow status?
You'd think having to sell games to Tassie would mean the latter...

Nawforn - can't land any players no matter how much they offer up. Shiels would rather head to the Bombers for less cash than play for Dingley FC.
Yeah Liam Shiels plays for us. Might need to look at the name of the player you're trying to troll us with.

Irony is they probably would have landed Sheil if they didn't finish Top 4 just to straight set.

You know my thoughts on this Chappy - I'm a great believer that you need to go to the draft to build a champion team, that's been my stance the whole way through 2018!

He'll cost nothing and may turn out ok. Worth the punt.

Now Chad Wingard. Lol. You blokes are on-tilt.

I’ll be irate if we go after him Chappy - shocking attitude, rather go to the draft and leave him to the Doggies

This is going to be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back