Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
C. Gary Rohan - See 2014 GF (7 Disposals) & 2016 GF (5 Disposals) ... need I say more!

I'm going to stick up for Rohan here, because those numbers are right around Rohan's actual career average of 9 disposals a game. He also scored a goal against the Dogs, which is higher than his career average, so he actually played above himself in that Grand Final.

Nice deflect my feline buddy - Handbaggers going backwards at a HUGE rate!!! - Great to see! :thumbsu:

No chance of making finals in 2019 - Bookmark that one!!
Good thing we've got a better draft pick than the Hawfs then, already brought in three players and still have to cash in on Kelly in a super draft. Hawfies have Karl Amon and a few inferior picks to get excited about. :D:D

Pick 39 off the table now for Tom Kelly, your list manager better start dealing before we trade Pick 20 for Wingard.
We've already made four deals, no chance the Hawfs catch us napping. Has anyone told whoever is in charge of the Hawfs potato list that trade period has already started? Big fish number one Karl Amon is ready to join but no one is responding. :drunk::drunk:

Kane Cornes ya reckon?? ... scraping the bottom of the barrel again Chappy??? :$

Just looking for your next trade target Nuggets. Even Levi Casboult has told you to gagf

We've already made four deals, no chance the Hawfs catch us napping. Has anyone told whoever is in charge of the Hawfs potato list that trade period has already started? Big fish number one Karl Amon is ready to join but no one is responding. :drunk::drunk:

Then there's really no excuse to keep Tim Kelly waiting. Pick 39 is gone, we only have Pick 20 left, should take it before it's gone. Personally I'd prefer Wingard.

Geez ... I'm shattered Chappy, we were banking on landing him! :$

You guys are on the nose and you haven't even moved to Dingley yet.

Good thing we've got a better draft pick than the Hawfs

I have no doubt you'll make a mess of it yet again - Scotty hasn't been able to groom not one player yet! :$

still have to cash in on Kelly in a super draft

Late first rounder at absolute best - and again, Scotty & Co will pick the biggest spud in the draft! - See Nakia & Parrot for more info! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still waiting on Karl...

karl.jpg

You should make a main board thread about that Chappy! :$

.... we've got the bugs bunny ready Chappy ... that's the most important thing .... and we don't have to rely on drug money & government handouts :$

Thread has flogstradamus written all over it. It's only going to get worse for the Hawks.

Wht's the hold up then if you are set to go??

Black was decent until he did his knee. But he was free as Norf foot the bill.

Crameri was a rookie.

500k stayed on your books this year. Might have come in handy last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back