Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's more famous for eating a sandwich in the coaches box than he is for his Essendon* playing days TYVM :D

And he's also famous for giving the Catters a Dank-Injection :D

Congratulations on landing Rohan

I'm sure he will help you guys slide further down the ladder in 2019

Next up Scotty will aim to land Alex Johnson to further boost Geelong's position in no man's land
Pick 50 odd for a handy depth player, sign me up. Already snagged a 19 yr old KPF in Kreuger, and sitting pretty with pick 12 + Kelly still to be sold in a super draft.

How are deals for Lynch and Shiels coming along? What number are the two 'big fish' wearing next year for Dingley? :D:D:D

Hey Handbaggers. Just popping in to remind you your club is shit and ours is superior in every way. Thanks again for the 2 wins this year, have fun topping up.
Shiel took a paycut to play for Essendon. There's no coming back from this. When are those two 'big fish' going to commit to the Hawks? Karl Amon and who else? :D:D:D

Pick 50 odd for a handy depth player, sign me up. Already snagged a 19 yr old KPF in Kreuger, and sitting pretty with pick 12 + Kelly still to be sold in a super draft.

How are deals for Lynch and Shiels coming along? What number are the two 'big fish' wearing next year for Dingley? :D:D:D

Depth ?

LOL Rohan is a better player than most in your "best 22" and that includes your piss-weak defensively demented holy trinity

Depth ?

LOL Rohan is a better player than most in your "best 22" and that includes your piss-weak defensively demented holy trinity
Best 22 player for pick 50 odd, it just keeps getting better. Throw in a 19yr KPF in Kreuger, as well as pick 12 + Kelly trade still to come in a super draft, I'm calling it. Geelong win trade week yet again.

When is big fish number one Karl Amon heading to Dingley? What a coup that will be. :D:D:D

Best 22 player for pick 50 odd, it just keeps getting better. Throw in a 19yr KPF in Kreuger, as well as pick 12 + Kelly trade still to come in a super draft, I'm calling it. Geelong win trade week yet again.

It's not much to celebrate, Geewrong were thought to have done well in previous trade periods and they have not won any silverware since 201!

#cattersaremorons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

images

Very, very happy about this Chappy - Should provide many years of good laughs at the Handbaggers expense! :thumbsu:

A. Who the **** is Nathan Krueger
B. Luke Dalhaus ... Been invisible since 2016 ... another front-running spud :thumbsu:
C. Gary Rohan - See 2014 GF (7 Disposals) & 2016 GF (5 Disposals) ... need I say more!
Gee the Hawfies are all up and about with news that Karl Amon might be heading their way. One big fish down, one to go. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back