3 recent flags but the Cats are nearly as broke as Brisbane. Why?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
roadsign.jpg

Nah it's not a fantasy at all
Some just too tight to buy a membership, even a reduced price OS one
You still buttsore over that? o_O

lol :thumbsu:

I'd presume you have a hawf membership if only you could prove it. :cool:
He's had enough chances. Do you really think a 10 yr old who was allegedly tied down by his mummy and forced to follow the shit stains, would be a member?

He's had enough chances. Do you really think a 10 yr old who was allegedly tied down by his mummy and forced to follow the shit stains, would be a member?
From what I've been led to believe is his interest in the club he claims to support or even the sport in general is 'fleeting' at best, he just likes to get loud and thump his chest to fit into the "gang" so nah...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh no.....Dad jokes won't save you from the embarrassment of being a non member marble milkshake guzzler. :):thumbsu:
Neither will they save you the embarrassment of telling them yet you still do. Go figure. :$:thumbsu:

surely this aint true chef? Say it ain't so. Is it the no b2b thing making you withhold funds?
Nah it's not true mate, I've just had joshua and co going ape shit over it for the last couple of months for shits 'n giggles. :D:D:D:D:D

tehe

Nah it's not true mate, I've just had joshua and co going ape shit over it for the last couple of months for shits 'n giggles. :D:D:D:D:D

tehe
Dammit...We ain't gonna get to 400 pages if you keep frking it up with these admissions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back