3 recent flags but the Cats are nearly as broke as Brisbane. Why?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's that screw? I know someone who could tighten it for you?

The thing is, you've repeated it that much I'm starting to believe you're serious... your failure to accept bets then try and deflect onto others that is. :$
Full of hot air as usual.

Full of hot air as usual.
You've really let yourself down of late Bosk. Your limp wristed approach these days in indicative of your entire supporter base. For a side coming off 3 flags, it's a little embarrassing. :$

That must have been in the edit where you started to poop yourself.
Na, I'm not going to accept a one week bet comrade, and especially from a poster who's only been in the bay while his side has been winning premierships.

Simple question really.

You've really let yourself down of late Bosk. Your limp wristed approach these days in indicative of your entire supporter base. For a side coming off 3 flags, it's a little embarrassing. :$
Like I said, you're full of shit.

You go around offering account bets because you know nobody trusts you not to welch on one, purely so that you can tell yourself you aren't too pissweak to bet on your team. Yet the obvious reality is you're too gutless to make even a simple 1 week sig or av bet. We all see right through you stabby.

Last edited:
Like I said, you're full of shit.

You go around offering account bets because you know nobody trusts you not to welch on one, purely so that you can tell yourself you aren't too pissweak to bet on your team. Yet the obvious reality is you're too gutless to make even a simple 1 week sig or account bet. We all see right through you stabby.
Never change Bosk. To think your delusion is also your reality. :$

chefmeister summed you up perfectly a while ago. Go tighten that screw.

Na, I'm not going to accept a one week bet comrade, and especially from a poster who's only been in the bay while his side has been winning premierships.

Simple question really.

Filthy confirmed welcher:thumbsdown:

should have known not to bet with a bandwagoner who went missing from the bay when his team was getting spanked.

Filthy confirmed welcher:thumbsdown:

should have known not to bet with a bandwagoner who went missing from the bay when his team was getting spanked.
**** you're desperate. :$

It's not a delusion mate. You signed up in 07 yet you've only been seen since your club started winning flags. :thumbsdown:

Really? You offered a bet, I countered, you accepted and now you're welching.

No amount of deflection changes that you silly little rabbit.
Yep, you're desperate.

I offered an account bet to which you shit bricks. :$

Ok, I accept your one week bet. I fell for your fearful approach. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop editing your posts Nokia I can't tell if you're just trying to squirm your way way out of the bet or welching. Are you in or out mate?
Scratch your itchy ****in finger then. :mad:

Yea I'm in for a 7 day bet. :$

You've really let yourself down of late Bosk. Your limp wristed approach these days in indicative of your entire supporter base. For a side coming off 3 flags and having a superior Dynasty to Geelong's faux dynasty, it's a little embarrassing. :$

^^^^^^^
About time you admitted the truth about the Hawks superior dynasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back