3 recent flags but the Cats are nearly as broke as Brisbane. Why?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitter? How can anyone determine how we're fitter on paper? :rolleyes:

You've made a pre-emptive excuse using injuries, you're shitting bricks. :thumbsu:

I think we'll win but saying your fitter is as a result of starting training after the rest of the competition due to our Premiership win .... again

In the last 4 years we have nearly played a season more than most clubs

Go Hawks - still think we'll win

I think we'll win but saying your fitter is as a result of starting training after the rest of the competition due to our Premiership win .... again

Of course I do too but Nakia's tears and fears are too much fun.

Let me play...

I'm up for it. I'll tip the Hawks. All I'm saying given the fitness of the sides if you lose, I'd be very worried.
Fitness in lieu of injuries and the word 'if' used.

Yep, you're shitting bricks at the prospect of losing. Who'd have thought coming off 3 consecutive flags. :D

Nakia is so unbelievably confident his team will triumph on Monday.......... just not quite confident enough to stick his neck out & bet on it. :$
How's that screw? I know someone who could tighten it for you?

The thing is, you've repeated it that much I'm starting to believe you're serious... your failure to accept bets then try and deflect onto others that is. :$

What's with you blokes afraid of losing. :$

What's with you blokes afraid of losing. :$

I am not afraid as we will win
im not afraid of losing finals either but i f23king hate it - you know what i mean 89, 08, prelim 13
2012 stung me like nothing else - but we were fortunate enough though that we got redemption 2 years later.
made it a little better but didn't erase the disappointment. Geelong have had that chance against Haw except for whatever reason you'll give me they f23ked it up leaving the ledger at 13 > 9 not 11 = 11

Its clear why you hate the Hawks and are afraid of them.

I get it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not afraid as we will win
im not afraid of losing finals either but i f23king hate it - you know what i mean 89, 08, prelim 13
2012 stung me like nothing else - but we were fortunate enough though that we got redemption 2 years later.
made it a little better but didn't erase the disappointment. Geelong have had that chance against Haw except for whatever reason you'll give me they f23ked it up leaving the ledger at 13 > 9 not 11 = 11

Its clear why you hate the Hawks and are afraid of them.

I get it.
If you weren't afraid the excuses wouldn't have been rolled out beforehand. Sorry champ. :thumbsu:

Nope. sig and Av bet till the end of the Hawks/ Eagles game is my best offer. Have a date with the lovely Wooshette at the spanked bank then.
And I look forward to your humiliation :)

Confirmed spanked banker initiate.
I asked what round it was, not whether you'd been sacked from a sperm spank for drinkin' on the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back