3 recent flags but the Cats are nearly as broke as Brisbane. Why?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakia only has to post for the Hawks to flood in here with their dicks out.

FFS let it go.
There's a reason 'meltdown' was given to the thread tag.

And that's after 3 flags in a row, which is almost as bad as Bosk having one in a PM after a finals win. Strange breed the squawk.

So hawthorn didn't make finals for the first 30 years in the big leagues....lol

What goes around, comes around.
Like most clubs the time will come when you are eating a wooden spoon full of cement while mummy is yelling 'Harding the F up'
Please, enjoy it while it lasts...
O, your future is albino Langford and hairline hartung lol that's cute, good luck with that :)

Your club didn't make a Grand Final for their first 28 years in the competition despite being a 'founding member' and supposed powerhouse.

Looks like your history is full of examples where you've really been shown up as the regional minnow club you are.

Your club didn't make a Grand Final for their first 28 years in the competition despite being a 'founding member' and supposed powerhouse.

Looks like your history is full of examples where you've really been shown up as the regional minnow club you are.
It could be worse. We could have been one of a rare breed who managed to finish stone motherless 10 times before we tasted success... I wonder who that's happened to? :)

Then again, it still doesn't change that entire history fact again.:thumbsu:

Because you're here...
Think again. It's amusing how you think otherwise... Goes to show the infancy stage of denial hasn't passed. :thumbsu:

I'm not surprised with you guys.:)

I've been a member since Handbaggers was actually used as an insult. So more than 30 years ago.
Yet you have a username that suggests bandwagon.
Get a new player, change your user name???
The Hawks are a team and that's why they are better. How many Hawks supporters have you seen bandwagon onto a new recruit before they have even played a game for the team.

The Hawks are a team and that's why they are better. How many Hawks supporters have you seen bandwagon onto a new recruit before they have even played a game for the team.

Saw a lot of Hawks jump on Dangerfield. ... then he chose the Cats.

I guess it's better than having one that includes a player who you haven't seen play. :thumbsu:

A couple of ardent melters in this thread for example.

Leigh Matthews
Dean Anderson

:drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It could be worse. We could have been one of a rare breed who managed to finish stone motherless 10 times before we tasted success... I wonder who that's happened to? :)

Then again, it still doesn't change that entire history fact again.:thumbsu:

howard-daily-show-john-oliver-van-cleave.JPG

Above: Nokia tries valiantly to defend the Cats record.

Goodness me, that's my point.

We came from being a poor VFA side, thrown in the deep end of the VFL where we floundered for 30+ years, bumping along the bottom of the ladder. Then, through grit, determination and hard work, we became a powerhouse - 13 flags since 1961 - and the best average of flags won versus seasons played of any VFL side.

Geelong on the other hand, were a VFA powerhouse, who since joining the VFL have been a peripheral, country town minnow. Of the original 8 clubs to join the VFL, the Cats were the second last to win a flag - only beating St.Kilda.

The year Hawthorn joined the competition - 1925 - the Cats won their first ever flag. Even accounting for the 35 years of Hawthorn being terrible, the Hawks passed Geelong on the 'Premierships Won' table in 1988 (6 to 7) and then left them behind.

And even today, when the Cats fans should be rejoicing in winning 3 flags in 5 years, the Hawks, yet again, piss on their parade by doing what the Cats couldn't do - go back to back - TWICE!

To add real salt to the wounds, the Hawks in 2015 posted a profit of $3,300,000 while the poor old Cats lost the exact same amount and the Hawks won a three-peat whilst the Cats missed the finals.

howard-daily-show-john-oliver-van-cleave.JPG

Above: Nokia tries valiantly to defend the Cats record.

Goodness me, that's my point.

We came from being a poor VFA side, thrown in the deep end of the VFL where we floundered for 30+ years, bumping along the bottom of the ladder. Then, through grit, determination and hard work, we became a powerhouse - 13 flags since 1961 - and the best average of flags won versus seasons played of any VFL side.

Geelong on the other hand, were a VFA powerhouse, who since joining the VFL have been a peripheral, country town minnow. Of the original 8 clubs to join the VFL, the Cats were the second last to win a flag - only beating St.Kilda.

The year Hawthorn joined the competition - 1925 - the Cats won their first ever flag. Even accounting for the 35 years of Hawthorn being terrible, the Hawks passed Geelong on the 'Premierships Won' table in 1988 (6 to 7) and then left them behind.

And even today, when the Cats fans should be rejoicing in winning 3 flags in 5 years, the Hawks, yet again, piss on their parade by doing what the Cats couldn't do - go back to back - TWICE!

To add real salt to the wounds, the Hawks in 2015 posted a profit of $3,300,000 while the poor old Cats lost the exact same amount and the Hawks won a three-peat whilst the Cats missed the finals.
Sorry what? You're inferior over the entire course of our respective history. :thumbsu:

I already knew that though. :D

16 flags is greater than 13.

I've already mentioned your landslide placings... 10 ****ing spoons in your first 30 odd years before being propped up with concessions from the league.

Embarrassing. :oops:

Sorry what? You're inferior over the entire course of your history. :thumbsu:

I already knew that though. :D

16 flags is greater than 13.

I've already mentioned your landslide placings.

latest

13 flags to 9 suggests otherwise. :)

Facts are facts, Nokia

latest

13 flags to 9 suggests otherwise. :)

Facts are facts, Nokia
You mentioned VFA, and that's our entire history. :thumbsu:

Wait until Carter gets his way and they're eventually included as 'official' flags... the melts. :thumbsu:

Saw a lot of Hawks jump on Dangerfield. ... then he chose the Cats.
Not me, personally I think it's pathetic jumping on a new recruit, every player has to earn their stripes. Speculation is just that speculation, people may get interested in a possible recruit its different than lickin ball of a new recruit to a club.
Hawks were never in the market for Dangerfield, most people knew that. It's called a salary cap.

so you are saying that home and away wins are more important than premierships? Is this why our club is inferior? What is the premiership count again since 1949?
You've had your chance to shine and your preference instead was the bottle... I've explained the use of those tables... 3 times.

You mentioned VFA, and that's our entire history. :thumbsu:

LOL, fast approaching Port Adelaide levels of desperation now.

Next you'll be counting Under 19 flags or games played in 1860...

Wait until Carter gets his way and they're eventually included as 'official' flags... the melts. :thumbsu:

Ever consider Carter does this to distract imbeciles from the fact the club is being run into the ground or that despite having an entire regional centre all to itself, it places 4 flags behind a club that wasn't even formed when Geelong were 5 seasons into their VFL career?

You've had your chance to shine and your preference instead was the bottle... I've explained the use of those tables... 3 times.

Those ones that you f**ked up? :$

Not me, personally I think it's pathetic jumping on a new recruit, every player has to earn their stripes. Speculation is just that speculation, people may get interested in a possible recruit its different than lickin ball of a new recruit to a club.
Hawks were never in the market for Dangerfield, most people knew that. It's called a salary cap.
Really??? Now you're stooping to usernames. The stupidity never ceases from you blokes.

LOL, fast approaching Port Adelaide levels of desperation now.

Next you'll be counting Under 19 flags or games played in 1860...
Says the man still 'desperately' searching for an advantage.

I've clearly stated our 'entire history' since I first pwned you, then you were the one who brought up the VFA, not only playing into my hands, but also acknowledging that competition. Cry foul to someone else. :thumbsu:
Ever consider Carter does this to distract imbeciles from the fact the club is being run into the ground or that despite having an entire regional centre all to itself, it places 4 flags behind a club that wasn't even formed when Geelong were 5 seasons into their VFL career?
Ah, no. :$

I guess you have though... now you're at a loss again. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back