Geelong Cup - October 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Race 7: So Elusive - blackbooked after it's huge win at Cranbourne and I think it should win here.

Quaddie: 8,11,12/2,4,5,9,10,11,12/5,6,7,13,17/3,5,7,11,13,15 - $50 for 8%

Obviously taking it quite wide.

Ended up including the 8 in leg 1 and taking out the 1 in leg 2. Will be dirty if Americain wins :(

Hoping for an upset or two along the way - except in the first leg ;)

Does the winner get a run in the cup??? Or just a lead up??

Perfect Pecs ( Anabaa x Sahara Flight) is a Half Brother to our nag (Oratoria x Sahara Flight). Hope he goes really well this weekend on his way to the Derby!

Hore-Lacy has big wraps on him, so lets see...

Also I see The Comedian is up again....Last Spring Freedy said he was one to watch...obviously didn't go on with it...Interesting to see how he goes

Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaa!

Quad 6,8,11,12,14 / 4,5,9,11,15 / 3,7,11,17 / 3,6,7,12 $40 for 10%

I went for value today becuase I think its an open race anyone can win so I went for Macedonian and Gallant Lady.

Race 7: So Elusive - blackbooked after it's huge win at Cranbourne and I think it should win here.

Quaddie: 8,11,12/2,4,5,9,10,11,12/5,6,7,13,17/3,5,7,11,13,15 - $50 for 8%

Obviously taking it quite wide.

Ended up including the 8 in leg 1 and taking out the 1 in leg 2. Will be dirty if Americain wins :(

Hoping for an upset or two along the way - except in the first leg ;)

:D

Happy with that !

Hopefully Americain doesn't win now ;)

So Elusive was still good I thought, out 6 and 7 wide from about the 700, couldn't win - still happy to follow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't had time to even watch any of them yet, not really keen on the meeting so only having a few interest bets today. Keenest on playing the last race, keen on Coup Align to win.

Count Encosta + Drunken Sailor quinella
I Got One E-W
Coup Align Win *best* + quinella with Georgia's Boy

americain or exceptionally for mine - i cant split em. looking forward to the race

i'll pat myself on the back here - i dont get the chance to anwhere near often enough :p

a couple of very fruitful e/w bets :)

americain was paying $21 for the melbourne cup before the rece, which i though was short. despite the fact i picked him today, i dont think he can win the mc

Patient ride, would've been a good thing beaten if the breaks didn't come, hit the line hard, he's right in the Melbourne Cup for sure. Impressive as.
I'm not as rapt up in the horse as others, but that was a big run from Moudre.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong Cup - October 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back