Geelong Cup - October 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Exceptionally now out to $7.50 :eek:

Ill also have a trif - Americain, Moudre, Apprehend, Exceptionally, The Hombre & Gallant Lady.

A little something for the kiddies :thumbsu:

Face_RC.jpg

Really annoyed with myself i put in the two outsiders now :mad:.

Haha All American knackers.....Moudre run to make up that much ground on a track with leader bias must have been massive...obviously Amercain was impressive though...

Listened to the race so hard to get a great idea about the runs..

Moudre's run was massive, although the jockey (?) will be suspended for almost felling at least one horse in the run to the line.

Great ride from Mosse, guess the experience of a few rides on Saturday then a few today really helped him.

I had Americain as my second horse, so I had him in a fairly large each way. Moudre was my first horse, but I didn't even have them in a quinella or exacta, oh well.

Got Americain at 30's the other day for the MC too.:thumbsu:

Haha All American knackers.....Moudre run to make up that much ground on a track with leader bias must have been massive...obviously Amercain was impressive though...

Listened to the race so hard to get a great idea about the runs..

I only watched it once on Sky and thought that Exceptionally and Moudre had every chance. Exceptionally sat about 4th the whole race, and didnt really have a sprint, Moudre wound up pretty early and ran past Americain on the final turn (albeit a few horses wider), and looked the winner.

As SYT said if the gaps didnt come Americain would have been running up arses all the way down the straight, but as it happened, the jock sat tight, got it out and hit the line very strongly. In hindsight it turns out to be a great ride, like Rawiller on Viewed last CC, but could have easily been an "unlucky ride".

Moudre's run was massive, although the jockey (?) will be suspended for almost felling at least one horse in the run to the line.

Great ride from Mosse, guess the experience of a few rides on Saturday then a few today really helped him.

I had Americain as my second horse, so I had him in a fairly large each way. Moudre was my first horse, but I didn't even have them in a quinella or exacta, oh well.

Got Americain at 30's the other day for the MC too.:thumbsu:

You were obviously so busy LOADING up you could only post it after the fact. Weak **********.

You were obviously so busy LOADING up you could only post it after the fact. Weak **********.

Get a grip mate.....worry about whats going on in your own backyard..I respect Mattys tips and opinion....Cheers for the review lads...

Really struggling in the last....brain tells me Coup Align, gut tells me a roughie will get up arghhhh

Now I'm liking Mo Money...I really shouldnt have a bet...but i will...Mo Money looks good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was at the tab with work mate collecting winnings from work syndicate. had a look and thought id pop $5 ew on choiseul at canterbury race 1.

going through the fixed odds on the machine he tells me.

put $10 commanding prince i laughed at him and said dont be silly.

i can see who the silly one is now!

Really?

Mate, if you have any idea about me, you know I love international horses, and always put something on them, especially in a piss weak race like the Geelong Cup.

I'm on 4 internationals and 3 locals for the MC, so **** off.

I had a $20 parlay. the comedian @$3.10 into Americain @ $12.20.

Nice little collect. didnt hear the results till i watched the replays on the net, was chearing for americain to get a run off the fence. was loving it. Biggest double i have ever got up. Not money won on 1 but odds of $37.80

Ha, l gave my brother three tips this morning as he was heading to a work piss up there. Comedian, Scotland the Brave and Americain. Guess which 1 he didn't back. I only had $10 the win on each, but heading to Melb on a our annual Cox Plate trip Friday morning. Pumped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong Cup - October 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back