GDFL Geelong & District Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murphy did nothing at Belmont ! Forbes cant even STRING 2 games togeather.
These 2 boys have jumped ship & burnt alot of there mates ! If you dont mind watching abit rough footy Belmont Vs Inverleigh next year will be a blood bath im tipping.
I have a rough idea who will be coaching Belmont next year and if he does coach il be telling you right now Belmont has $$$ in the kitty and will go alot better then this year.
Spida dissapointed your jumping ship aswell but as you stated you have served 11 years at the club and its always good to get back to where it all started. Your always welcome at Belmont.

I hear the lions will be getting a quality coach & a number of premiership players have put there hand up to play under this bloke + senior premiership player from south barwon. Watch this space ;)

Haven't heard anything about Murph leaving but if that's the case the Inverleigh rumour would make sense, he's pretty good mates with Jace Kelly.

Murphy and Forbes will be playing for Inva next year!

Inva should be a pretty good outfit next year as dont i think they have lost me either...Good luck to them.

Murphy did nothing at Belmont ! Forbes cant even STRING 2 games togeather.
These 2 boys have jumped ship & burnt alot of there mates ! If you dont mind watching abit rough footy Belmont Vs Inverleigh next year will be a blood bath im tipping.
I have a rough idea who will be coaching Belmont next year and if he does coach il be telling you right now Belmont has $$$ in the kitty and will go alot better then this year.
Spida dissapointed your jumping ship aswell but as you stated you have served 11 years at the club and its always good to get back to where it all started. Your always welcome at Belmont.
:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why the **** would Riccardi want to go to North Shore?

why not? Club has money to burn and if ricco turns around the clubs fortune his coaching stocks will rise with his desire to go to a higher level. following watt,mccarthy,hinkley,amos as local coaches who made the big time.

remembering that there is only one way for north shore to go.

why not? Club has money to burn and if ricco turns around the clubs fortune his coaching stocks will rise with his desire to go to a higher level. following watt,mccarthy,hinkley,amos as local coaches who made the big time.

Keep hearin that out of Nth. A bit more money to play with than in the last 2 years? Why would that be? A massive get for them to get Riccardi.

yeah i guess you're right, didn't know he had aspirations to coach at a higher level.

good luck to him, definitely got a difficult job ahead of him.

Keep hearin that out of Nth. A bit more money to play with than in the last 2 years? Why would that be? A massive get for them to get Riccardi.

the sporting sections are now getting all the money from the bar and canteen/ can stall etc. where as before they werent seeing hardly a cent of it. it went to staff, pokies etc. its a bit of money once you add up all home games, club functions and other functions. good on em i say and good luck to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back