GDFL Geelong & District Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont disagree with you, but im telling you 100% that offer was on the table for him, also had offers from leopold, newtown and a few others
North Warrnambool would struggle to find that sort of cash! If they could they would pull someone from Warrnambool District heaps better standard then GDFL.

Murphy did nothing at Belmont ! Forbes cant even STRING 2 games togeather.
These 2 boys have jumped ship & burnt alot of there mates ! If you dont mind watching abit rough footy Belmont Vs Inverleigh next year will be a blood bath im tipping.
I have a rough idea who will be coaching Belmont next year and if he does coach il be telling you right now Belmont has $$$ in the kitty and will go alot better then this year.
Spida dissapointed your jumping ship aswell but as you stated you have served 11 years at the club and its always good to get back to where it all started. Your always welcome at Belmont.
Probably a bit hard to have things your own way when your a joint coach! Murphy is no dill maybe he got held back by his co coach! So who is the new coach? Scotty Mills could be worth a shot he has a bit of experience

liam jackson.
played under 18 falcons then joeys ones for a bit.
got pretty fat lately i heard. will be a servicable gdfl player if he gets fit
They were speaking to Jackson mid-season. Tried to get him before the clearance cut off date.

Ronnie Pilgrim back at the helm at Banno with Ross Dillon as his co-coach. wonder who else will be going with Rosco..........

Probably a bit hard to have things your own way when your a joint coach! Murphy is no dill maybe he got held back by his co coach! So who is the new coach? Scotty Mills could be worth a shot he has a bit of experience

maybe forbes to go to bannockburn with his brother-in-law playing there for years.......

Ronnie Pilgrim back at the helm at Banno with Ross Dillon as his co-coach. wonder who else will be going with Rosco..........
Surely Ross' brothers Matt and Patty would be a chance. Big hole with Riccardi gone.

Surely Ross' brothers Matt and Patty would be a chance. Big hole with Riccardi gone.

Patty should be a starter but not to sure on matt......... and who from bell park could be going to banno also, a few in the winds i beleive

not sure whether belmont has any dollars, been told incentives were not paid to some players for about the last few games?

Scott Mills coached belmont two's, not up to seniors if they want to go ahead.

Even though you are the bearer of late news, the order you have named these 2 coaches could prove corrrect. With a few top line players on the march,(Riccardi, Broom, Drake, Bliss) some swift recruiting is needed. A mate out Melton way suggests Adam Leggit from Melton Sth has been chatting to the country tigers.
As for Ross bringing Bell Park boys, not sure the names mentioned would be adequate cover for proposed losses.

Even though you are the bearer of late news, the order you have named these 2 coaches could prove corrrect. With a few top line players on the march,(Riccardi, Broom, Drake, Bliss) some swift recruiting is needed. A mate out Melton way suggests Adam Leggit from Melton Sth has been chatting to the country tigers.
As for Ross bringing Bell Park boys, not sure the names mentioned would be adequate cover for proposed losses.

Unfortunately may have to add Naylon, Eddy, Foot and the retirements of Kollegger, Gibbs and Farr to that list. A must for the club to keep Furtulla, Dyl Watt and Hobbs.

you'll be suprised with the players that are almost over the line, from all reports a classy left foot on-baller and a big forward could be on their way (both GFL). aswell as a ruckman from BFL (originally GDFL). i think they'll still fair alright in 2010

you'll be suprised with the players that are almost over the line, from all reports a classy left foot on-baller and a big forward could be on their way (both GFL). aswell as a ruckman from BFL (originally GDFL). i think they'll still fair alright in 2010

The left foot on-baller wouldn't be Blair Robertson and the big forward Lochlan Kennedy by any chance? Kennedy suppose to be interested in reserves coaching role. Neither of which I have been told signed yet.
I dont have a name for the ruckman, surely not Daniel Gage?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stay tuned on Gibbs, career may continue elsewhere. Still plays good football. What would his age be?

Dan Gibbs would be around 27 28.
still a few more years in him, played some good footy last year wen i found time to watch.
as for bannockburn keeping those three young players, rumour is all of which have been contacted by other clubs. but like i sed rumour.

Thats Harsh. Belmont dont have no money because they lack supporters ans Sponsers !
Spida has nothin to do with Belmont not having any $$$$$
Belmont might be going through a rough couple of weeks but il tell you right now they have signed a few quality players from gfl, bfl and they have picked up a few more uni boys so they wont be sitting down the bottom in 2010 they will be definatly im the mix come september.

You will fine that Adam Leggett will be playing under his ex coach Matty Sproule at Modewarre

Can anyone tell me what happened with the Nathan Lewis tribunal case . has it been heard or still postponed?

I am way past playing let alone playing twos pal.Would not get a kick at 43 mate.I was chatting to a fella from centrals while walking the dog.Reckons a couple that may leave Shembri simmons pace carlton and langfield.also said Johns will be joining kennedy in leaving but unsure where.I still think they are very much replaced though with the glen orden crew.Senior recruits count for more than the recruits they got from hoppers twos this season gone.They should do very well.Might have to become a member

I am way past playing let alone playing twos pal.Would not get a kick at 43 mate.I was chatting to a fella from centrals while walking the dog.Reckons a couple that may leave Shembri simmons pace carlton and langfield.also said Johns will be joining kennedy in leaving but unsure where.I still think they are very much replaced though with the glen orden crew.Senior recruits count for more than the recruits they got from hoppers twos this season gone.They should do very well.Might have to become a member

should be interesting to see how they go. big strong bodies usually do pretty well in the gdfl so centrals may have recruited the right players by the sounds of it. lets just hope they are all fit and wiling to do the hard yards. doesn't sound like much continuity going on but hopefully they have the right mix.

Heard East Geelong have signed Modda star Daniel Hermans... Massive get by the eagles if true.

Would be an interesting one. I'm not doubting he's a great player but the attitude wasn't there sometimes last year with Modda. If he gets his troublesome ankle right he could absolutely dominate GDFL

Can anyone tell me what happened with the Nathan Lewis tribunal case . has it been heard or still postponed?

From what i know, nathan didn't go to the tribuneral and therefore deregistered as a vcfl player

he has accepted this as his retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back