GFL Geelong Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
strong word coming from north shore is that peter riccardi is being chased pretty hard to coach. that would be great for the young seagulls. a wise old head could be just what the need to start to turn the club around.

strong word coming from north shore is that peter riccardi is being chased pretty hard to coach. that would be great for the young seagulls. a wise old head could be just what the need to start to turn the club around.

Can confirm this and they've been chasing him hard. What he does next year was dependant on a possible assistant job with Werribee VFL. Would be a great get for North Shore on the long road ahead of them.

Can confirm this and they've been chasing him hard. What he does next year was dependant on a possible assistant job with Werribee VFL. Would be a great get for North Shore on the long road ahead of them.

Pretty sure they signed him last night. One would think this is good step forward for them?

I have heard he is over the line as well - hope he can bring a fair few quality players with him. Reliable source also told me that David Clarke ex Geelong playing with St Marys next year. McFarlane to leave St Albans for sure. Davenport trying hard to lure players from Bell Park to St Albans without success. While a bloke named Brady, ex East Belmont, appointed to coach Bell Park 2s but find this very hard to believe. Supposed to be a real tool from all accounts & Fitzy doesn't suffer fools too gladly.

brett campigli is coaching bell park 2s again but will prob lose a few players looking for more opportunities....

and yeah i've heard pete has been offering big big coin for fringe players at bell park...

I have heard he is over the line as well - hope he can bring a fair few quality players with him. Reliable source also told me that David Clarke ex Geelong playing with St Marys next year. McFarlane to leave St Albans for sure. Davenport trying hard to lure players from Bell Park to St Albans without success. While a bloke named Brady, ex East Belmont, appointed to coach Bell Park 2s but find this very hard to believe. Supposed to be a real tool from all accounts & Fitzy doesn't suffer fools too gladly.

Close but wrong Bell. He is coaching Bell Post Hill 2's.

Thought as much. My mistake for not checking it out first. You'd think people would know the difference by now :confused: Anyway, from what I hear lucky for Bell Park and not so good for Bell Post Hill.;):

Brady is coaching the Bell Post Hill 2s not Bell Parks.

Brady is coaching Bell Post Hill 2's in the GDFL.

tim all those boys heading up north??? hayden graham is the only real recruit out of that bunch. long way for barrett to go. whats he going to do when he get drop and the play him out of position up there. i dont know why he try's to shop around. very very overated footballer.

Thought as much. My mistake for not checking it out first. You'd think people would know the difference by now :confused: Anyway, from what I hear lucky for Bell Park and not so good for Bell Post Hill.;):

macca the freak more like macca the dick as anyone who knows spider brady knows that he is far from a tool, you would find that his work rate around football clubs would be appreciated by all clubs who have been lucky to have his services. i suggest for the future that if you DON'T know the person then DON'T comment on the person.

oh and riccardi signed sealed and delivered- lets hope its the first step in the right direction at windsor park

Hayden Graham and Wayne Barrett are leaving Bell Park. Jesse Mawson is leaving South Barwon. The 3 of them will be moving up to the Gold Coast in january. The deal has been done with the Southport Sharks which includes jobs,accommodation and match payments.

Surely they wouldnt play 1s for Southport. Very strong team, and still a pretty decent league aswell. Mawson suprises me especially, he's a fringe GFL player!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Done and dusted two days ago. West have also signed two Tasmanian on-ballers, ruckman from Eastern FL, CHB from Warrnambool also.

Its now been officially confirmed that Buck Donohue has signed for Grovey. Fantastic signing by Grovey and Buck will be a very very good gfl player. Hopefully there's more to come from the mighty yellow and black!

tim all those boys heading up north??? hayden graham is the only real recruit out of that bunch. long way for barrett to go. whats he going to do when he get drop and the play him out of position up there. i dont know why he try's to shop around. very very overated footballer.

Yep there all good mates and are heading up together. Your entitled to your opinion mate but you'll find that alot of clubs chase Barrett without him shopping himself around so obviously not everyone thinks he's overrated. I reckn good luck to em if they can get offers like this from clubs.

macca the freak more like macca the dick as anyone who knows spider brady knows that he is far from a tool, you would find that his work rate around football clubs would be appreciated by all clubs who have been lucky to have his services. i suggest for the future that if you DON'T know the person then DON'T comment on the person.

oh and riccardi signed sealed and delivered- lets hope its the first step in the right direction at windsor park
Fair enough, I apologise. Was only reporting what I'd been told by a very reliable source who had been burnt by him. I don't know the bloke and shouldn't have passed judgment. :eek:

brett campigli is coaching bell park 2s again but will prob lose a few players looking for more opportunities....

and yeah i've heard pete has been offering big big coin for fringe players at bell park...

This has been exactly their problem for the last 4 years.
Some people(clubs) never learn :rolleyes:

Its now been officially confirmed that Buck Donohue has signed for Grovey. Fantastic signing by Grovey and Buck will be a very very good gfl player. Hopefully there's more to come from the mighty yellow and black!

Why would he do this 4. He should go and play vfl/sanfl/wafl. Not go back 2 grovedale. What a waste.

Why would he do this 4. He should go and play vfl/sanfl/wafl. Not go back 2 grovedale. What a waste.

He's already been playing vfl for the past couple seasons so why would he need to go play sanfl or wafl? And i wouldn't think playing in one of Australia's best local football comps is hardly a waste.

He's already been playing vfl for the past couple seasons so why would he need to go play sanfl or wafl? And i wouldn't think playing in one of Australia's best local football comps is hardly a waste.

some clown told me nigel lappin will be playing 9 games with south barown next year?
this cant possibly be true????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back