Geelong Junior Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i actually reckon b.p have what it takes to knock joeys off. they bet them in the second half- and could have had an even closer game, they just didnt convert- watch out for em

i actually reckon b.p have what it takes to knock joeys off. they bet them in the second half- and could have had an even closer game, they just didnt convert- watch out for em

na mate- every1 was playin- that i know of. and bell park didnt have kiddle or carruthers- those two players would have made it closer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mate fraser russel has played 1 game this year
nd the whole team can play mate
cept huda
m8 dons_08 by saying if we didnt have condy and fraser we would be in divion 3 its just like saying if use didnt have cam johnson ,adams,picket,ben darington use would be oin divi 2

m8 dons_08 by saying if we didnt have condy and fraser we would be in divion 3 its just like saying if use didnt have cam johnson ,adams,picket,ben darington use would be oin divi 2

haha well done mate.. to bad i dont play for joeys you idiot hahahahhahaa
get your facts right before you say something

Yeh mate my thoughts are that Joeys will struggle with a winner because of the even contribution of there team .
My tip : Rory Cahir (Torquay)

no way rory- i dont know how he made falcons honestly- hes good but hes not that good- rob lougue this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back