Geelong Junior Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont rate matt king at all, and ive never heard of ben- so i cant comment. and i know that its not an excuse- but we had rob, kiddle, and carruthers out- that is pretty much our midfield- and they only won by like 4 goals. but yes u did win by 10 goals- thats true

also a good point but quinlan is a good player

i dont rate matt king at all, and ive never heard of ben- so i cant comment. and i know that its not an excuse- but we had rob, kiddle, and carruthers out- that is pretty much our midfield- and they only won by like 4 goals. but yes u did win by 10 goals- thats true
ben was at falcons but got cut. rob louge played that game mate he got in the best for u. yeah they beat u by 4 goals, we beat em by 120 with.. matt king, ben darrington, rowen pickett, cam johnson, kieran paliouras all out, at falcons.

justyn lanteri for B and F is the worst call
you need to b shot
:) divi 3 leage B and F will b Jhye Kenna, not jacob callahan. we played queenscliff and i kicked 5 on him and imno star mate lol

Joeys 2 vs North Shore
north shore by 5 goals
team full of ______s from wot ive been told. captain hardly gets a kick
must b pritty bad if mathew nicol plays centre haha.
prediciting reddos for another big bag. predicting steven tillotson not to get a kick haha

give the towners credit mate. last year played divi 3, now have jumped up to division 1. and they canbrag to all those divi 2 teams, coz they will belt them
we cant all have 140 kids to pick a team from, and we cant all were shorts with zippers either side:)
dont drop the soap in the showers mate;) u alredy play for them so i guess u like it?
wootoos for b and f:)

give the towners credit mate. last year played divi 3, now have jumped up to division 1. and they canbrag to all those divi 2 teams, coz they will belt them
we cant all have 140 kids to pick a team from, and we cant all were shorts with zippers either side:)
dont drop the soap in the showers mate;) u alredy play for them so i guess u like it?
hahahahahhahahah
f**k tht was an alright call mate!
wow newtown made divi 1, they havent done anythn yet, the just got belted by 120. your probli the biggest w***er ive ever spoken to. you think your like mr gypsy king with ur little predictions whos guna get a kick for north shore hahahaha.
and all the joeys guys could get on here nd brag to every other team in the comp!
but we dont.
and ur mr sav rocca bootin 5 goals on the best players in the league!
wish i was u

Joeys 2 vs North Shore
north shore by 5 goals
prediciting reddos for another big bag. predicting steven tillotson not to get a kick haha

this bloke is a legend
exactly wat ive been trying to say

who is this bloke
he is my hero
could u say it ne better mate

keatsy
just stickin up for u boys. i got to skool with digby and condy n tht:)
they no who i am haha
as for myhooves. i new tht wood stir the pot up, its all for Shits n giggles . dont get urself worked up so much. and north shore use to be a powerhouse my friend, how many GFL clubs do u no tht have won 6 i think grand finals in a row? theyre haven a down period atm so pay us out all ya want. coodnt give a shit to tell u the truth. i admit joeys 1 r good, but all i was sayn is ya 2s r shit and tht newtown mite of cop a floggin of yas but give em credit for wot theyve achieved, how many clubs do u no can have been named division one tht just have one team? if u look in division one its made up of joeys 1,ocean grove 1 etc. if u werent such a stuck up prick ud realise tht.and i can sit here n predict wot i want whether its north shore or divi 6 footy. its still footy, just coz a team aint divi 1 dont mean no1 can talk bout them :). i can only sit n wait for the worlds best comeback to b posted:) ;)

also my hooves. mr gypsey king? haha aww yeah great call mate. tht one hit home hard, give me a few days to recover from tht one:) and why wood u say sav rocca for? hes a hasbeen haha and was just sayn if i can kick 5 on callahan kid, he shoodnt win b and f coz i am no star. just an average player mate

keatsy
just stickin up for u boys. i got to skool with digby and condy n tht:)
they no who i am haha
as for myhooves. i new tht wood stir the pot up, its all for Shits n giggles . dont get urself worked up so much. and north shore use to be a powerhouse my friend, how many GFL clubs do u no tht have won 6 i think grand finals in a row? theyre haven a down period atm so pay us out all ya want. coodnt give a shit to tell u the truth. i admit joeys 1 r good, but all i was sayn is ya 2s r shit and tht newtown mite of cop a floggin of yas but give em credit for wot theyve achieved, how many clubs do u no can have been named division one tht just have one team? if u look in division one its made up of joeys 1,ocean grove 1 etc. if u werent such a stuck up prick ud realise tht.and i can sit here n predict wot i want whether its north shore or divi 6 footy. its still footy, just coz a team aint divi 1 dont mean no1 can talk bout them :). i can only sit n wait for the worlds best comeback to b posted:) ;)

thats exactly wat ive been trying to say
thanks mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joeys 2 vs North Shore
north shore by 5 goals

lol , ive heard about that steven tillotson guy ;)
i hear he goes alright :p

jetto haha yeh he goes alright... didnt get a kick 2nyt. st joeys beat us however we shood of bbeat them. was 1 out wit patt brackley all game, beat him twice easily wen the ball was kicked to me. but shit kicks into forward line and players trying to do there thing insted of the tea mthing resulted in a loss. jack thackeray id just like to say i hope you liked the sound of my shoulder busting into ur head, chin up mate. there was no need to cry, and as for the hedbutt. i meant it:)

yeah they beat us. were not the best side either mate. but ofcourse im gunna predict us to win be4 a game is played, wood be a nob to give up on us be4 it starts. woodnt waste me time on ya, wots ya name mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back