Geelong Junior Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
about the tim richards and tom benn incident if ur gonna go writen about it get the facts straight...how can tom have hit the kid from behind and done so much damage to his nose think about it...tom was bein a normal defender by tugging tims jumper tim turned around and cheap shotted tom and tom by reaction threw a punch that he regrets throwing..they guy got in the way at the wrong time..tom feels really bad about the whole thing didnt even say a word at 3qrt time from shock...and tim was in 2 previous fights on the day b4 this one so if ur gonna dish it out uve gotta learn to take it..tom feels bad and says it was stupid thing to do so give him a break. he says he didnt mean to hit him so hard it just all happend so fast.. and now some of the sb boys are wanting to take it onto the streets to sort it out and let me say tommy benn wont be alone..

mate wtf are u on about non of the South Barwon boys want to take it to the street i have been talking to him over msn and on the phone and non of the south barwon players are going to do anything.... all they want is for thomas benn to get suspended nothing more....... please tell us all where u are getting this information from because you may need to get it from the correct sources

yeahh i was there and tom swears to it that it was front on.. and from other witnesses it was front on..he couldnt of done that much damage to his nose if it was from behind..its just a regular footy fight which got out of proportion and control and shouldnt of happened.

there is a bit of discussion about how he actually hit all the leopald boys say it was a front on hit and all the south barwon boys say it was a hit from behind.... no1 actually knows what it was and the boys involved are both saying the opposite so who can we believe???

well i saw tim today, he looked shockin, half his face was bloated and his eye was black- not to mention the broken nose and stitches- its pretty sad actually

never sed it like that but ok mate, i dont brag about b.p i defend it. thats all- and if you want to brag about yours i dont mind

nahh it wasnt behind the play..like they were kind of jumper punching i think then it became a team thing like half the team for both sides was in and tim richards got yellow carded because he hit 3 leopold players before he copped one
who cares the kid should just cop it god.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

about the tim richards and tom benn incident if ur gonna go writen about it get the facts straight...how can tom have hit the kid from behind and done so much damage to his nose think about it...tom was bein a normal defender by tugging tims jumper tim turned around and cheap shotted tom and tom by reaction threw a punch that he regrets throwing..they guy got in the way at the wrong time..tom feels really bad about the whole thing didnt even say a word at 3qrt time from shock...and tim was in 2 previous fights on the day b4 this one so if ur gonna dish it out uve gotta learn to take it..tom feels bad and says it was stupid thing to do so give him a break. he says he didnt mean to hit him so hard it just all happend so fast.. and now some of the sb boys are wanting to take it onto the streets to sort it out and let me say tommy benn wont be alone..

sounds like the kid just snapped
richards has been asking for it for a while

Any one in under 14's have any ideas on interleague, premierships and B&F for this year????
cheers :thumbsu:
GFLBOI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back