Geelong on the peds...only idiots think so.

Remove this Banner Ad

you have form.
You have history.
You got away with it, so you had nothing to stop you having a another crack.

Do you think people aren't looking at geelong with new eyes?

Let me tell you reputations are being reassessed.

I heard your insecure bitchy supporters had a moan on the Hawthorn board about my video I put up last week

...this was the one

love the mods work too :thumbsu:
Card anyone who's non-Hawthorn

everyone is having a good laugh.
Never thought the cats would be the new saints.
images

was funny when you posted that photo the first time but after a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th time...it starts to become over-kill.

Could say the same about your video.

Still I think your confused...I have several tin foil cats
images

So you admit you did it!!
Well I don't know for sure but if the size of the offended from you cawkwers in this thread is any indication of how much more we keep you awake at night then I would really like to hope so. :D

If you were into that, plus the transformation which your players underwent in the preseason, it makes me wonder what else you were into. Plus Robinson worked at your club.
And?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah hope so.
Good to hear the commentators describing Judd's clangers as 'deliberate' again... :rolleyes:
Judd and the blues looking far to soft mentally to ever really challenge the cats.

Oops gotta post a selwood bitch slap thread.

This story is about to explode down under dude, not sure what ya hearing in Stockholm ;)
What with all the lack of proof and bay style 'circumstantial' evidence.

rofl

I did have about 50 well researched pages of the geelong peds connection but that thread has Disappeared!!

SO anyways in my reading of the interwebs I found this great interview with Dean Robinson. So confident and open These where truly better times for the weapon.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/mor...ru-dean-robinson/story-e6frf9jf-1226217676548

Anyway cast your eye over this bit where he compares the bummers progress with the Cats in 2007 when he took over.

What a pre season it must have been for the cats:

"At the end of the day when you do accelerate people and you do push them you find weaknesses. In the first four weeks we wanted to find the weaknesses and once we found them we could strengthen them," he said.
"They've already put size on and that was something we did at Geelong where some of those guys put on seven kilos in seven weeks and it was functional mass."

7kg of muscle mass in 7 weeks just like we did at geelong.

WOW!!! How did you do that cats??

Wow. Hard hitting stuff there.

Could you possibly care any more?

Get a life bro.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong on the peds...only idiots think so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back