PoidaCat

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 13, 2006
MCG
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Andrew Mackie
It was funny in the last quarter when Geelong were handballing it to them from the "kick ins" to let them back into the match.

Yet they still couldn't manage a win.

Hodge went MIA.

Franklin's kicking = ROFL w/ LMAYO.

It was funny in the last quarter when Geelong were handballing it to them from the "kick ins" to let them back into the match.

Yet they still couldn't manage a win.

Hodge went MIA.

Franklin's kicking = ROFL w/ LMAYO.

But hawks were only at 2% capacity..

Ablett and Ling also MIA too soft too play.

Scarletts spoiling = ROFL

Yet Cats only won by less than 2 goals :thumbsdown:

Yes with a quarter of there team missing...

fail.jpg

Thought it was hilarious to see the Cats hold back tonight, knowing that no matter what happened they were going to win.

Watching the Hawk players celebrate when they took the lead was comedy gold.

I would say that Geelong put about 5% effort into the game, and rightly so.

Tassie on the other hand threw eveything they had at a depleted Geelong, and they even had a full team to choose from. Even the umpires did their best to get Tassie over the line.

Geelong toyed with Tassie like a pimp does to his hoes.

Great to watch.

did roughead get more than two kicks ?

well he must have had at least 2 kicks since he kicked 2 goals. i know it's upsetting to think that richmond passed on 2 guys in the draft that have kicked 131 goals between them this year but i'm sure you'll work through it

hawthorn at 100% couldn't go any better than that , if hawthorn were ever going to beat geelong tonight would of been it :thumbsu:
Yep acording to some posters on there board, tonight was one of there best 22 for the year..

It's easy to beat the easy teams isn't it Hawthorn?

To bad crap teams don't play in Grand Finals...

I think Geelong deserve a round of applause for defeating both Tassie and the Umpires

What a disgraceful display of umpiring.

They did everything in their power to try and get Tassie over the Line.

My brother commented as they were initially walking out.

"They look like they are in Hawthorn Tracksuits haha".

Well Jesus Christ. I don't think that was a joke after watching their display tonigh.

Rewarding Hawthorn's horrific tactics of ducking in tackles and diving.

Basically gifting them goals cause Mooney called them a bad name.

:thumbsu:

Well done Cats.

Re: I think Geelong deserve a round of applause for defeating both Tassie and the Umpires

Umpires bend over backwards to give that oaf Roughead a shot on goal and he kicks it out on the full. :eek::eek::eek:

Umpires kept it within 60 pts.:thumbsdown:

Re: I think Geelong deserve a round of applause for defeating both Tassie and the Umpires

the umpiring was a bit all over the shop if you ask me, particularly in regards to holding the ball and hands in the back... near mirrors scenarios would results in different outcomes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpires beat Hawthorn, not Geelong. We outplayed you and they were the difference in the end.

No wonder they've been so dominant for so long.

*rolls eyes* but I did clap while laughing at this thread.

I actually thought they were ok except the Vozzo apprentice cheat Ernie McBurney. Every crap decision was #3, and I hate the little twerps voice, wish he'd shut the #### up and just umpire properly.

The Geelong Excuse Thread

DISAPOINTING DISPLAY TONIGHT.

Really we should have won by 10 odd goals... so why did we play so crap against such sh1t opposition?

LETS HEAR EM...

Re: The Geelong Excuse Thread

5 Key Players missing. (Take out Hodge, Mitchell, Franklin, Roughead, etc).

Geelong deliberately played bad to give Hawthorn a false delusion they were actually good.

Hawthorn had 25 players.

I'm going to use the same excuse the Hawks used for last week.

We only bothered to play in the first quarter... then we stopped trying. That's why we los... oh, hang on, we still won anyway!

Lol, chapman did his hammy in the middle of one of his dives...

How completely one sided (geelongs way) was the umpiring in the 1st qtr... bateman round the neck, then gets pinged for deliberate. Not 15 play on? hahahhahah, geelong kick it 9 metres and thats acceptable... oh yes and sewell definitely had prior opportinuty...

turn it up poida, we had some favours but you had more :p

Lay off the Trollshrooms ya friggin spaz. You won the bullshit call count 15-zip.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong play at 7% Capacity with 5 key players out and still brush Tassie aside

Remove this Banner Ad

Back