Moved Thread Geelong, the rest of the competition needs to have a conversation with you (whinge thread)....

Remove this Banner Ad

What is it they do exactly?

The most obvious, and from the top down, was the deliberate out of bounds today.
Anyone who saw the piece of play, the deliberate roll out of bounds and subsequent look of horror on your coaches face as to why it was called, is not imagining things, it was cringeworthy and underlines the mindset of not doing anything wrong that exists within your club.

Thats just one which was blatent, i dont think anyone could argue that he didnt deliberately roll over the line, so why the surprise at the result.

You seem quite triggered?... if you don't believe it's a problem (cats players constant appealing for frees) why are you so concerned with posters discussing it?
Something something truth hurts?

Are you concerned that I am one of the posters discussing it, and you can't explain your point properly so you just say that I'm triggered instead?

Every club has the odd player , usually the quicker witted types who play for free kicks , it's been happening since forever and that's fine by my books ' part of the game '
Good teams and star players also seem to get the rub of the green , again it's always been that way and it won't change till they get robot umpires I suppose
BUT it does seem a bit more ' systemic and cynical ' the way the Cats are going about it the last couple of years , it's is hard to look at something like that objectively though when you are emotionally bound to an opposition club.

Quiet word from the top probably wouldn't go astray

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

The most obvious, and from the top down, was the deliberate out of bounds today.
Anyone who saw the piece of play, the deliberate roll out of bounds and subsequent look of horror on your coaches face as to why it was called, is not imagining things, it was cringeworthy and underlines the mindset of not doing anything wrong that exists within your club.

Thats just one which was blatent, i dont think anyone could argue that he didnt deliberately roll over the line, so why the surprise at the result.

The cat's player did a commando roll out of bounds. It was very funny.

How do Chris Scott's facial expressions have any impact on anything whatsoever? What difference do they make to anyone but the muppets at home who get outraged about them for some reason?

I agree it was a correct call, free kick all day, everyone knows that. I wouldn't call it a look of horror by any means, Chris Scott will presumably look back on it and feel a bit embarrassed, but how does that have anything to do with anything?

But they're not mate. As terrible as the media is they rarely stoop to the level of bigfooty 'opinion'

Says a lot about the 'opinion' here frankly
yet you are here posting on big footy too. what makes your opinion the gold standard of non-bigfooty integrity?

lets just argue the merits of tge topic shall we.

Are you serious? He hasn't changed the way he plays one iota.

Proofs in the pudding mate, he won 4 in six years and nothing since, i cant think of a more courageous player in the last 10 years, but he's been playing for free kicks for the last few years and despite his aura of being courageous, he just isnt getting the recognition and id say that is why.

Proofs in the pudding mate, he won 4 in six years and nothing since, i cant think of a more courageous player in the last 10 years, but he's been playing for free kicks for the last few years and despite his aura of being courageous, he just isnt getting the recognition and id say that is why.

That's quite the leap pf logic you've made there. I'm not even going to argue, I'm impressed.

How do Chris Scott's facial expressions have any impact on anything whatsoever? What difference do they make to anyone but the muppets at home who get outraged about them for some reason?

I agree it was a correct call, free kick all day, everyone knows that. I wouldn't clal it a look of horror by any means, Chris Scott will presumably look back on it and feel a bit embarrassed, but how does that have anything to do with anything?

Because when the players look back at the way he reacts they feed off of it, they see themselves as victims which is why they're always appealing to the umpires, its obvious to anyone outside of their supporter base.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yet you are here posting on big footy too. what makes your opinion the gold standard of non-bigfooty integrity?

lets just argue the merits of tge topic shall we.
A call to arms for Geelong supporters? Ok

Most Geelong supporters don't give a **** about your opinion. Some other opposition supporters do and have voiced their opinion

Now what? Bigfooty isn't the UN

I agree it was a correct call, free kick all day, everyone knows that. I wouldn't call it a look of horror by any means, Chris Scott will presumably look back on it and feel a bit embarrassed, but how does that have anything to do with anything?
TerrificHappyBagworm.gif

What amazes me is that the constant complaining tactic actually works for the Cats.

Do the umpires have low self esteem?
Geelong are that awkward creep that keeps begging a girl until she eventually relents and sleeps with them. Once that's happened, they've been validated and think it's now acceptable.

seemingly you are wrong though as the majority share my opinion.

not interested with you trying to muddy the waters every which way

play the ball please and stay on topic.
Do you realise how hypocritical you are? You’re the last person that stays on topic mate.

So I am wrong because the majority shares your opinion? That’s like saying the majority think that grass is pink.

Ignore me and admit defeat

You are just being a contrarian.

If you really believe the Cats don't nag the umps all day long, take a closer look over the next 5 weeks.

You already must know Joel and the coach do it. The cats got 45 free kicks in one game during the pre-season and nobody was surprised.

Remove this Banner Ad

Moved Thread Geelong, the rest of the competition needs to have a conversation with you (whinge thread)....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back