Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who are the GOATS?

• Selwood

Votes: 93 43.9%
  • Dusty

Votes: 124 58.5%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 75 35.4%
  • J. Riewoldt

Votes: 45 21.2%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 65 30.7%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 59 27.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
I’m confused? Why Richmond laying their boots into Geelong after their preliminary finals loss after they won the spoon? 😂
I mean if you have to ask you don't know the story of the last few years, also because they have laying the boots into us + I would rather win the spoon than lose a prelim honestly, at least we get a good pick. you get nothing for losing a prelim final so close but so far.

This thread will be quiet for a while, oh boy what a choke job by Geelong were up by 29 points by half time. and somehow got in with a couple of mins to go hahaha

The older players doing a great job of teaching the younger Cats to be Geelong players, throwing away big leads with massive finals chokes. :)

Nah nah I’m not gonna post. I’m a very humble person

🤣

Cleany I am shocked and horrified to read on the Geelong board that they believe somebody has been creating false accounts and sending pm's to some of their supporters. Hopefully just offering sincere condolences. Poor puddy cats. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Scott Record - Preliminary Finals
Win: 3
Loss: 6
Win Strike Rate: 33.3%

Overall - Finals
Win: 14
Loss: 16
Win Strike Rate: 46.6%

Yet the media bang on and on and on about Geelong making top 4 consistently. That means absolutely nothing if you don't win the Premiership. I mean sure, Premierships are hard to win...very difficult....but I reckon they (Geelong) have underachieved since 2011 in my opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Back